The Watchtower's Official Explanation of the Scand

by Kent 100 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

"It was a weather balloon."
    Oh well, gives the RF something to grasp onto, and that is all that most are interested in, anyway. The real thinkers and questioners will recognize this for what it is.
    Did anybody catch that they are appreciative the are that this matter was brought to their attention? Hear that, Hawkaw? Kent? They appreciate greatly your efforts in bringing this to their attention (after all, if it hadn't been for you guys, they might have gotten by with, er I mean "been fooled into riding the beast" for who knows how long.
    *sigh* how I wish I could believe their motives were that pure.
    Keep up the good work, guys.
    Peace,
    Bridgette

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well guys the answer to all of your questions is on the thread titled "Major NEWS -UN letter and press release". You can also find what the annual accreditation form looks like there and a blank copy it. Kent and Randy also have them posted.

Paul Hoeffel at the DPI has refused to give out the Watchtower file (for now .... hehehehe) but, he did provide you guys with a letter that goes to the facts that you are looking for. This letter is also posted. Hoeffel's group has also refused to give me a blank 1991 form (bastard) but I am looking into that issue. Needless to say, the Watchtower has to send a letter to DPI to get the application form. Read the 1994 Brochure that at least Randy now has published at his site and Kent will publish here soon.

I think what I will do when I get a second (likely next week) is set something up on the board with all of the documents.

I have got a 1990 DPI directory and it just states things similar to the 1994 directory without the Watchtower's name of course.

I urge you guys to go through the big threads.

Bridgette - Yeah I bet they really appreciate the hard work that we have done just like I want a hole in the head.

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi CyberGuy,

When I went to the UN last month I actually purchased a 1992 UN Yearbook.. What exactly do you want to see? I'll look it up, and scan it for ya..

- Wannahelp

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

wannahelp,

I think he was referring to the 1992 Directory and not the YearBook.

hawk

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I think they would have been better off with a letter stating,

"Jehovah told us to do it, we do not understand why, but who are we to questions the master" <hehehehehe>...

• ItsJustMe
    ItsJustMe

First, I appreciate all the effort that has gone into providing the pertinent information here. Please don't stop here, though. I know there is effort being made to get this information included in US newspapers. For people in a situation like mine, unless I can provide sources besides the evil Internet for knowing this information, I will not be believed. Undisputed fact. There is someone I care about a lot who I would like to have the same understanding I do.

My overall point is this: your efforts here are not in vain. any future efforts to get this into mainstream media will not be in vain.

My thanks are sincere.

• ISP
    ISP

Thanks Kent for posting the letter. There are still a number of problems still remaining and these have been pointed out already. To me there may still be problems for the R+F in taking this in.

For example, as Jehovah is directing the organisation...how could this happen? Why did it take 'opposers' to bring this to their attention?

ISP

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

TS,

Crooklyn

I am just sitting in my office and people are just going by my desk and wondering why I am laughing my face off.

hawk

• GinnyTosken
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Compare paragraph 3, in the above-noted November 1, 2001 Watchtower letter with the Criteria found in this 1994 Brochure from DPI on NGOs wanting "association".

(

(

(

For verification purposes, Page 9 (last page) gives who published it and date and number it was published (ie. DPI/1438-02997- April, 1994 - 7M). Also you may request a copy of the document from the UN library and give the librarian the call number [ST]DPI/1438. There is a similar 1997 document and its call number is [ST]DPI/1438/Rev.2.

Tell me - just who is telling you the truth?

Did anybody notice that the criteria back then required the "associated" NGO to prove they supported the UN (or as I put it, the WTS had prove its loyality to the beast!!!). Did anybody notice that the NGO had to write a letter on the NGO's letter head to the UN's DPI to get an application form.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit