The Watchtower's Official Explanation of the Scand

by Kent 100 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zev
    zev

good for you.

i wish my belief in god was so strong as yours.

but when a lifetime of belief in lies comes tumbling down, its really tough.

g'day

-Zev
    -The "Truth" is out there! TRUST NO ONE!
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• chasson
    chasson

The letter of the Bethel of brooklyn and the explanation of Hawkaw on the library card translated in french:

http://www.chez.com/tjrecherches/bethelONU.htm

Bye

Charles

• zev
    zev

i just want y'all to know....

that i got my letter in response to the wtbts from patterson, ny.

i dont need to post it.

why?

BECAUSE IT SAYS THE SAME THING AS THE LETTER POSTED HERE!

i was blown off by a form letter.

i'm all done with this.

i'm compiling my disassociation letter and the evidence needed to expose this lie for what it is.

i've had enough.

-Zev
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• chasson
    chasson

Zev,

Please send us it. It would be just another proof of their dishonesty.

Bye

Charles

• outnfree
    outnfree
    but when a lifetime of belief in lies comes tumbling down, its really tough.

((((((((((((zev)))))))))))))

It slays me when the WTBTS self-righteously sneers that those that leave the organization often abandon their faith in God and right principles.

Could that just possibly have anything to do with the above????!!!!

When one finds that one's faith in "God's spokesmen" shattered because it has been based on lies and deceit, is it any wonder that one's faith in God Himself is shaken?

These are some VERY bloodguilty men!

I feel for you, Zev!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• zev
    zev
    As requested....heres more proof

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses
    2821 Route 22, Patterson, NY 12563 2237 Phone: (845) 306 1100

Dear Brother zev:

We are pleased to respond to your letter received XXXX XX, 2001, wherein you inquire about the Watch Tower Society's former registration with the United Nations as an NGO (nongovernmental organization) with the UN's Department of Public Information (DPI).

Our purpose for registering with the Department of Public Information as an NGO in 1991 was to have access to research material available on health, ecological, and social problems at the United Nations library facilities. We had been using the library for many years prior to 1991, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO to have continued access. Registration papers filed with the United Nations that we have on file contain no statements that conflict with our Christian beliefs. Moreover, NGOs are informed by the United Nations that "association of NGOs with the DPI does not constitute their incorporation into the United Nations system, nor does it entitle associated organizations or their staff to any kind of privileges, immunities or special status."

Still, the Criteria for Association of NGOs--at least in their latest version--contain some language that we cannot subscribe to. When we realized this, we immediately withdrew our registration. We are grateful that this matter was brought to our attention.

We are glad to provide the above comments in answer to your inquiry.

Your brothers in Jehovah's service,

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

PS: For a balanced view of the United Nations organization, see The Watchtower of October 1, 1995, page 7.--Photocopy enclosed.

-Zev
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I'm really disgusted they continue to brush off their involvement in this way. Considering how the UN plays out in their interpretation of prophecy, any relationship with the UN should have been examined in the most thorough detail.

Whether they are ignorant of the details of their innitial involvement or not, the fact is, they led 6 million people into an 'apostate' relationship with something clearly opposed to God's Kingdom. (God i hate to use their terminology)

For more insane theocratic speculation, perhaps the recent troubles in the last few years are an evidence of God's displeasure with the leadership and not due to the members "not doing enough".

This carelessness in handling what has been entrusted to them deserves some sort of censure. What kind of confidence can the membership have in an oversight such as this to go on unchecked for 10 YEARS!?

This is the time for anyone with a brain who comprehends the seriousness of the matter to give the WT a vote of non-confidence and step back from involvement with them. Clearly they have shown they are just like everyone else.

Path (bitter and sarchastic class)

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks zev,

Could i translate it in french, if you could send the scan without your personnal information. I would be interesting ;-)

Bye

Charles

• zev
    zev

the scan is what is posted, i took out my real name....

its a text scan in a word format.

what kind of scan would be helpful?

jpg? tiff? you tell me.

i'm glad to help expose liars.

-Zev
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• chasson
    chasson

Hi zev,

they send their answer via email ?

If not, you can scan it in .jpg.

Sorry to be insistant, Zev

thanks a lot

Bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest