Getting the forum back on track

by Simon 147 Replies latest forum announcements

• brinjen
    brinjen

AK - Jeff: ( good one)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just a little levity there, girls.

Crumpet, here's his website. Not really my twin though. [ Just in case someone wants to accuse me of lying on the internet.]

http://www.lionslair.com/

Jeff

• donkey
    donkey

Surprise? Want one? I agree with Simon. Please don't fall over backwards, Simon. How's the Canadian winter doing?

• Rooster
  • Simon
    Simon
    Simon. How's the Canadian winter doing?

It's slightly cool at the moment ... below -31 yesterday and -45 with windchill . Took me agest to defrost after clearing the snow off the path!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Good man Simon.

One suggestion - the volume of posts is pretty overwhelming. I think it would be a lot better if posts were categorized into JW / Non JW groups (for topics like "whats your favorite band"). I'd love to be able to ignore those types of posts altogether to save time and make sure I don't miss the good stuff.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

A JWD mission statement lol

• Simon
    Simon

parakeet:

Your quote is misleading and obviously intended to be IMO. If that is the best you can do (dragging up a post from 2005) then I don't think I have been doing too badly, do you?

My post was directed to the author and content of the article that was posted which I think tried to blame the media for the woes in Iraq rather than the administration and the military who had actually caused the issues.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, I won't try to solicit funds, but how about sacks of dried lima beans? My bird, Rocco, loves them (after I cook them), and would appreciate all he can get.

W

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

So the chances of me getting the money for my sex change is what?? Zero?

I'm off the scientologists ....they will believe anything

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit