My daughter is in the hospital .......... it's kind of weird not to pray

by AWAKE&WATCHING 88 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

GOOD NEWS ! This ultra -sound shows NO TEARING AWAY of the placenta !

The placental and uterine anatomy are fine !!!

The high risk Doc has no idea what they saw at our local hospital. He said the pain Shannon is in is probably round ligament(?) pain and not to worry.

He's an active little guy, blood flow is fine and NOTHING looks abnormal. I saw him start to suck his thumb and wiggle all over the place. YEA Ashton!

I am so excited right now!

Thanks to all for your prayers, candles, good vibes and you concern and support.

I LOVE YOU ALL !

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Robin, that is great news!!!!!! I know that is a relief to hear for you and your daughter. Look forward to seeing Ashton.

• DJK
    DJK

Glad to hear it.

• BFD
    BFD

Jumping for joy, I am.....

snoopy

BFD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What BFD said! I love the happy puppy! I'm SO thankful that you came here and told us such wonderful, marvelous, stupendously, beautifully good news!

With my first I had a lot of discomfort at a few of his growth spurts. Undiagnosed diabetic pregnancies get large really quick there in the middle and on to the end. And I had gas so bad once I was convinced I was in premature labor. . .by the time I found out I was so embarrassed I almost wished I had been (It didn't feel like any pain I ever experienced before)!

Ashton is gonna get so embarrassed when you tell all these stories as he grows up! Can't wait to hear all about him. Congratulations.

Shelly

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm glad that everything's looking better. Soon, you'll be beside yourself with joy when your little grandson is born.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Alright! That is awesome news!!

You can't see me doing a happy dance so....

MySpace Comments

• Tara
    Tara

Great news!

• llbh
    llbh

Fab Fab news Robin

made my day

David

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I screamed out loud when I read your post!!!!

Para and I are so happy things are ok. Crazy how much pain our bodies go thur
    to have children and we forget so quickly when we see the baby.

If you can, get her to the pool. The water will help take the weight off and
    make her more comfortable, at least while in the pool. It can also help with
    any "intestinal" issues associated with have a bowling ball crowding all your
    organs.

So very happy all is well.

Bobbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit