My daughter is in the hospital .......... it's kind of weird not to pray

by AWAKE&WATCHING 88 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

A&W, it sounds like things will be alright for your daughter and her baby boy. And, as far as the prayer thing goes, well, don't worry, Mouthy's got it covered.

Love you.

Will

• changeling
    changeling

Good thoughts going your way!

Sounds like your daughter is going to spend the next 20 weeks on some level of bed rest. That will be tough!

I have been through several moments were I've thought: "I would be praying now". Weird. But in the end, all worked out well.

changeling

• dawg
    dawg

good luck my sister....I'm sure our thoughts can't hurt.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hope all goes well - sending lots of positive energy to both of you.

• delilah
    delilah

Sending good wishes your way, A&W. Sounds like your daughter is in good hands. Take care.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hope everything progresses well right up to the early summer arrival! Best wishes.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Complete bed rest it is. The doc just released her. He said if she is still bleeding in 4 weeks that she will have some decisions to make about taking the baby early.

It doesn't seem to me that 24 weeks is long enough for everything to be ok, I'm going to call my sister-in-law who is a nurse in the neo-natal unit. I didn't want to say too much to Shannon, she was crying her eyes out all morning.

I'm a little more worried than I was last night.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

(((((A&W))))) ((((((Shannon)))))

This bed rest is going to be hard for her!! She's always on the go!

You and the family are in our thoughts!

We love all you guys!

BB

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sorry to hear about this scare. It sounds like the doctor will help bring about the best outcome. Sending positive vibes to Shannon!

Prayer was like a security blanket when I was JW. Now, I think that a positive attitude from all concerned is the best medicine. For some that still involves prayer, for others that simply involves maintaining a strong positive outlook.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I hope she and the kiddo both turn out A-ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit