My daughter is in the hospital .......... it's kind of weird not to pray

by AWAKE&WATCHING 88 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

Robin I'm so sorry.Tell Shannon were all pulling for her and the baby.I'm sending positive vibes and love to all of you.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze......I'm so sorry to hear about this but it sounds like the doctors are doing all they can. Thank God we live in a day and age where medical technology can save lives like this. I hope and pray that your daughter and grandbaby pull through this.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Thinking of both you and your daughter, I hope everything goes well.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Robin..... I don't know what to say.... I'll be thinking of your daughter and you and send positive vibes your way....

Love,

FA

• dinah
    dinah

A&W,

This does sound much more serious than I thought at first. Bedrest might help though. Tell her we are all pulling for her here at JWD.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh hon. I am thinking of you also. With my best thoughts possible. 20 weeks is early. May she hold on a bit more...(I was two months early.) Oh honey. I do feel for you and your daughter and grandbaby. I send some love this morning!

• Tara
    Tara

A+W, so sorry. I hope everything goes well. I think Bobbi is right, that at 20 weeks the baby is fully formed. There's so much they can do now to keep a pregnancy and take care of preemies if she has it early. Keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I'm sorry that your daughter is going through this and I'm so sorry that you have to watch your daughter go through this.
    It's heartbreaking to watch your kids and grandkids suffer

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Robin I hope things are going ok for your daughter and the baby. Keep us posted.

((((((((((((((((((((Robin, Shannon & baby)))))))))))))))))))

nj

• unique1
    unique1

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is going through this. I hope the high risk doctor will be able to offer some hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit