My daughter is in the hospital .......... it's kind of weird not to pray

by AWAKE&WATCHING 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

hoping your daughter and grandchild will be fine.. keeping her in our thoughts and prayers

• DJK
    DJK

Positive vibes to all of you.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Unfortunately Shannon was taken back into the hospital this evening. She is in severe pain. They are keeping her overnight. She will be seen by a high risk doctor tomorrow.

I did some research on the internet yesterday and I am not very hopeful that things will go well.

The placenta is tearing away from the uterus. It will not "heal". I don't know if I posted this already. The chances of her carrying the baby long enough for it to be healthy don't seem very high. She is only 20 weeks.

I hope to know more tomorrow. I'm having a glass of wine and going to bed.

Thank you all, I love you guys.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I didn't realize things were so serious. I'm so sorry for you Robin. I hope you wake up to good news. ((((((((((((Robin))))))))))))

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Aaawwww Robin, my heart breaks for you all!

Love you and Shannon

Janet

• Scully
    Scully

I have no words....

• Twitch
    Twitch

A&W

I hope everything goes well tomorrow for your daughter and from here on in.

If I prayed, I would mention something to SkyDaddy ;). But I don't so I'll send out good vibes your way instead. Same thing really.

Sincerely,

Brad

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Sorry to hear that A&W

I will feel for her plight!

Nature is unfortunate and sad sometimes!

I wish her well!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm so sorry for what you are going through as a family-esp. your daughter and her little one. My heart goes out to you all. Shelly

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Over the summer, after Andy's accident and Mickey had to leave, I didn't feel up to praying. But what I did feel was a strong connection and bond to my native American foremothers. I thought about all the children they had lost and I took great comfort in thinking of them smiling over us, especially little Mickey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit