My daughter is in the hospital .......... it's kind of weird not to pray

by AWAKE&WATCHING 88 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

A&W~

Our thoughts are with you and your daughter.

Please keep us updated on how she is doing...

• mouthy
    mouthy
    I couldnt live my life with out a helper. But if she can!!! Great.!!!!

GG (Granny Grace) - I, in no way, intended to offend you or anyone that is a believer. I'm very sorry if Idid.

Please dont apologise You did NOT offend .... I quite understand you . But Will has told me he likes my prayers, even if he is not sure about his faith. I didnt want to offend YOU by saying a prayer on line.

Please forgive me if I sounded Rude. Put it down to the fact I always put my foot in my mouth, Only God knows how I can use both that way...... call it foot & mouth desease

• BFD
    BFD
    I always put my foot in my mouth, Only God knows how I can use both that way...... call it foot & mouth desease

Mouthy, perhaps that's why I love you so much. We seem to suffer from the same malady.

Thanks,

Will

• Mincan
    Mincan

(((((Robin)))))

• changeling
  • WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

sending my thoughts to you

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Shannon is still cramping a bit but resting.

I talked to my sister-in -law Becky and she said 24 weeks is way too early to deliver. I'm going to do some research tomorrow when I'm a little more rested.

Thanks for your love and concern. I welcome any prayers, positve vibes, candles lit, or whatever you believe helps. Thanks too for the pms.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Instead of focusing on the very scary stuff, try giving your daughter short term goals.

Every day/week she stays pregnant is good for the baby. It is amazing how much a fetus develops from
    week to week. I also believe (too tired to look this up right now) that baby's do most of thier growing
    in the last few months. So The major stuff is already done. Not sure if your daughter likes details,
    but when I was worried about my last baby, I found it reassuring to research what was happening each week
    so I could mentally cheer him on. 24 weeks is young, yes, but every week in utero gives him a better chance.

And yes she may go stir crazy, I hope she likes to read.

My prayers are with her and the baby.

Bobbi

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'll keep you all in my thoughts.....

Keep us updated with her condition.

babygirl...

• oldflame
    oldflame

Just remember that just because we are not JW's anymore does not mean that God does not hear our prayers, he hears all who speak, out loud and through the heart God is always there to hear. Good luck with the new Grandson, I have a few of them myself and they sure are precious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit