Trash THIS!

by Farkel 128 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

If he is such a vile, nasty, pointless piece of work, WHY THE HELL DO YOU CLICK ON HIS POSTS? <- Shouting for the intellectually deaf among us.

Thats it Hillary_Step. I have had it. I am calling you out. WHY DO YOU KICK PUPPIES?!?!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

P I L L O C K BTS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This thread needs locking - if I was a moderator I would lock it. Anyway I have just purchased a copy of this book by Paine on WWW.AMAZON.COM for 9.99 $

• Farkel
    Farkel

openmind,

: Now, my question is how am I supposed to critique something without including my own opinions or judgements? Would you like me to submit my Curriculum Vitae so that you can decide whether or not my ideas are "uninformed" or not? FWIW, I'll save you the time and let you know right up front I've only completed the 13th grade.

Don't be silly. I was merely suggesting that fluff was not to be tolerated on this thread. Yet as predicted, some nitwit polluted this thread by putting up pictures of "its" DOG. That tells me much about the idiocy of people. Yet, there are may fine comments, too. Maybe the idiotis are not in the majority. I'm holding my breath....

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Awake&Watching,

: Sometime ago, I made a thread praising our dear poster, Blondie. She has made wonderful contributions on this site......I was thinking abut how others should realize what they have done for us, too! Without a doubt, Farkel has been one of the finest writers on this board and others previously. If it wasn't for Farkel writing his posts on H2O and JWD, many of us would probably have never seen the light. Farkel's in your face, undeniable style MAKES you think and most often it necessitates having to agree with his opinions. Farkel has been an authority on most JW things. If we have our own "scholar" here, it's probably Farkel. .......At times, we don't appreciate what we have until we lose it. If Farkel ever were to leave, the truth is this board would never be as good! I hope that for as long as I read threads on JWD, Farkel is always a contributor to helping people learn the truth about the truth

LIES! These are ALL LIES! I'm not all that!

Farkel

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Stilla,

P I L L O C K BTS

BurnTheShips is just trolling. He admitted to having had another account and I suspect that is not the only one. I think Journey On must be regretting having stepped on some BurnTheShips now she is beginning to see his true colors. Still, shoes can be cleaned. I think Farkel should start this thread anew, it is well worth the exploration. I have 'The Age Of Reason' in a first edition with the great mans scrawl on its and have collected a huge collection of pamphlets that were written in rebuttal by outraged clergy around the printed world. Paine's political equivalent in many ways was an anarchist who wrote in the late C18th, William Godwin. His book 'Caleb Williams' is a tough read but is a life-changing book. I read it every year and have done for some twenty years. The work of a genius. Cheers - HS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I told lies- I ordered the collected writings of Thomas PAINE on Amazon for 12.99 on Amazon. It is supposed to arrive Friday

• lola28
    lola28

Farkel you take yourself far too seriously.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

stilla i'm reading it for free on books.google.com .

farkel i'm reading it but don't expect much , I just have an Awake! education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit