You Who Have Been on the Board For Awhile - What Are your Concerns ?

by flipper 176 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I do consider myself a newbie, but I also feel that my past life in the dubs qualifies me to comment on the lives and expierences of others here. I have gained much insight on the impact that the wts has made in peoples lives. This is a great place for all. I have noticed the personality conflicts that go on here, but that is to be expected in any given group of peoples that associate together. If you have a problem with a certain person, just take it outside.

lol obviously I have my opinion about HS and his takes, I posted it. As for your not agreeing with me, I didn't expect you to, again, obviously.

Being nice to newcomers is something I advocate as well, I'm just not naive enough to expect it consistantly. Everyone who posts on here is coming from a different place and when they post unless we know them well we have no idea what drives their words so to expect uniform behavior is unrealistic. Maybe in the new system though you will get your wish.

No "real" Concerns hear.

I think sometimes people need to keep in mind that this is the internet not real life. Also so meny people (often new fokes) just need to stop and think befor they post.

STOP THINK POST!

Ahhhh....finally a collection of realists who recognize that Kingdom Hall mechanics just do not work on online discussion Boards of ANY sort. Thank you! HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Xena,

It's freakishly cold, wet and windy here, but amazingly beautiful so I guess you take the good with the bad. I'll send your regards to Ross when I take his tea down to the basement where I keep him chained up. Kinky Brit.

lol.. I bet you dream of Texan sunshine while the Northern Winds moan - or is that Ross in the dungeon chained up at the loom? ;)

HS

• flipper
    flipper

TREVANIAN- Yes, I agree. I think it was fantastic what Elseswhere and Darth Frosty did in giving us 25 years of elders letters to have access to! Positive good things being accomplished . Peace.

ROLLING ROCK - I agree we should all think before we post . Good thought

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Really though, in the end, we shouldn't take ourselves and others too seriously. That's how political correctness got so dang out of hand.

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- I agree- we shouldn't take ourselves or others too seriously. Very true Not a matter of life or death.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I agree with a lot of what's been said (on both sides of the discussion!), and enjoyed the read.

If some of you could take a look and perhaps respond to my idea which is relevant to the newbie/manner of posting issue that would be great. Cheers.

• mouthy
    mouthy

eyes open .I see where to me your a newbie I have never read before

I would like to give you a hearty WELCOME to the board. Remember that now we are free we can think independently & by this thread it seems many are now doing that.

Pity we cant disagree in love .... Yes Flipper !!! That is the best thing to do. If someone upsets us walk away.
    Hope you all have a good day today .Sunday

• flipper
    flipper

EYES OPEN- If you have the time and commitment to it , could be a good thing . The main thing is having a site where people could heal from the wounds they have suffered being trapped in cult mentality . Good ideas

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- Yes, I agree with you. I have so many other things occupying my time , that if I find I agree to disagree , I won't waste time arguing or beating a dead horse. Thanks, hope you are doing well

• ibme
    ibme

Please hear me out.

Thanks

Post 2952 of 3055 started by Mr.FLIPPER, ‘You who have been on the board for awhile--What are your concerns?

Poster Mr. flipper says,

‘Well, it's late. I need to go to sleep, got home from work, but etc. (from working in his janitorial business I guess.

Next.

Coqnizant dissident post # 1198 of 1263 says,

‘I notice that too, Mr. Flipper’.

Addressing flipper as MR. Flipper. Not Mrs. Flipper.

Later poster #3008 of 3055 MRS Flipper says,

‘Good grief - he is making a joke! (It will learn you something) Lost? At least he admits it. Idiot? nice try. That'll learn ya! Mrs. Flipper’

Later Mr. Flipper post #2985 of 3055 says in reply to mincan.

‘MINCAN- Ah, yes. Believe me, just answering everyone's replies on this thread is causing my panties to bunch up as I'm sitting here ! LOL!’

And ends the post #2985 of 3055 by say, ‘Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Mr. Flipper is wearing panties???????

My question.

Who is really posting here?

Mr. Flipper

or

Mrs. Flipper

or

Are they one and the same?

Me thinkin' me talkin' to much.

Thanks again.

Share this