You Who Have Been on the Board For Awhile - What Are your Concerns ?

by flipper 176 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Plum Tree,

You haven't been on the board for a while, so your opinion doesn't count.

Nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Almost a year, I'm still a newbie???

What do I have to do to be in the club?

Is there a special hazing??

I stand by my "observation."

Shouldn't you be eating a banana?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

When I say I mostly post here for myself, thats true.

I feel so unqualified to help others, other then to say at times, I am lost too.

And I have such a big ego, and I know I am strong. But that doesn't make me feel any better sometimes....

I wish we could meet, all of us, not to start a religion, just to hang, to remind ourselves that we are not alone. For most of us, the internet will have to do.

• shamus100
    shamus100

ATJ,

Kidding aside, you would be one of the more interesting people I would want to meet... I've met a few, and haven't been disappointed at all so far.

Plumbtree,

You need to do this so long that you quit this place, then come back and put a number behind your name before your opinion counts. Therefore, your opinion is shit to me.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Well said, as always, Jeff.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My opinion is shit to you?

You and I need to have a few at the pub, I'm much more than a plumtree, as I'm sure you are much more than a monkey.

Kisses,

Palm

• shamus100
    shamus100

I know.. I know plumtreh,

I'm sadly normal too.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do like abumped thread - no question , the personality of the board has changed

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I am very concerned ........that I am missing out on facebook sex ....it's all I can think about .....

Okay getting back to reality , I sometimes am concerned I spend to much time looking back and not enough going forward . It has helped me though reading so many personal stories here which reinforces that I am improving . When I read a newbie's first post when they are still unsure and scared , I realize how far I have come .

Otherwise in my life I am concerned about finding a passion in my work life and going for it . For some reason I sabbatoge my success sometimes because secretly I am afraid . I haven't figured out why yet ?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Troubled Mind:

"For some reason I sabbatoge my success sometimes because secretly I am afraid . I haven't figured out why yet ?"

It's called the reactive mind. I think there's a book that can really help you. It's called "Dianetics"....

Sorry Troubled Mind. That was a low blow. Glad to hear that you can see progress in your own life. Awareness is 3/4 of the battle, IMO.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit