You Who Have Been on the Board For Awhile - What Are your Concerns ?

by flipper 176 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gumby, you lazy bastard.

S

• flipper
    flipper

SATANUS- My son and me seek out spirituality by searching for Bigfoot in the deepest canyons and forests of the Sierra Nevada mountains ! Does that count for seeking our spirituality ? LOL!

GUMBY- Well, I see your point. Can't help you there bro, your guess is as good as mine ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Satanus
    Satanus

Flipper

Depends. Is your bigfoot a ghost? Since you haven't actually seen the thing, maybe you would do better in persuing bears, or badgers or something. Jane goodall spent yrs w monkeys.

S

• flipper
    flipper

SATANUS- Yeah, that is right- Jane Goodall did spend years with monkeys - look where it got her ? Dead. I think my son and I ought to consider that as well

• gumby
    gumby

Howdy there Flipper. I wasn't asking anyone for their opinion, rather, I participated in your thread and answered the question you posed in it's title. Ya dig baby?

Satanasswipe...how are you old friend. Are you still dating that fella who dresses up like a girl? Ok, i'm kiddin.....nice to see you still hangin out.

Gumballsac

• flipper
    flipper

Just bumping up this thread if anyone has more concerns for the board

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I do believe Jane Goodall is still alive. You might be thinking of Dian Fossey? :)

• flipper
    flipper

EFFERVESCENT- Thanks for the correction ! You are right ! It was Dianne Fossey that died ! I'm glad Jane is still alive 1 Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• nelly136
    nelly136

diversity has kept this place going the loves the laughs support and even the scandals (and if they werent so popular then they wouldnt get as many hits as they do) too much same ol same ol gets very dull very fast.

if this board turned into contrived stepford jw extension and every thread ran like a well oiled bookstudy, i know i'd be outa here faster than shit offa shovel.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    if this board turned into contrived stepford jw extension and every thread ran like a well oiled bookstudy, i know i'd be outa here faster than shit offa shovel.

Well said Nelly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit