News from Mother ship

by jefferywhat 283 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Layla33
    Layla33
    I'm seeing this pan out like the scene from The Departed where on the Head GB gives the baby GBs some false information to see if it floats up in the Apostanet. Then, concrete shoes in the East River ensue. Not really. (OK, maybe).

After I ate my dinner, I started thinking of possibly the same thing. Could be a plant to figure out where the rabbit hole is leading... I will wait until total confirmation.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

BTTT for Oompa!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    This is an old thread but where I stated that there will be changes made that are so big old timers wont deal with it.

Book study is gone, we know that now.

Next comes theocratic structure PO, Co etc.

Then comes the change in witnessing ( big one!!)

Then come the change in name, bigger again.

And more........

Told you didnt I!! :-)

We are not there yet, but if you are correct. Wow, what a change.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

patience young jedi......

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

OK, I have heard more.

1. CO's are going for sure. Responsible elders will be assigned a congregation to serve a Friday to Sunday. Friday night is mid week meeting, Saturday is field service then elders meeting, pioneer meeting. Sunday as usual. Half the reason why sunday meeting are shorter and book study dropped is to support this new arrangement.

2. Lösch is trying to become the new charismatic leader and challenging Jaracz more and more, he thinks the WT of the early 90's on education was the work of apostates and led to the major decrease in growth, Barr is the onlyl one really standing up to him.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jefferywhat...

What is mid week meeting?

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

2. Lösch is trying to become the new charismatic leader and challenging Jaracz more and more, he thinks the WT of the early 90's on education was the work of apostates and led to the major decrease in growth, Barr is the onlyl one really standing up to him.

If he is successful it really will be a quick fall for the old WBTS. And it does fit in with the new hard core stand on education.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Lösch is trying to become the new charismatic leader

Losch has the charisma of a flat tire, good luck with that!

BTS

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

OK, I have heard more.

1. CO's are going for sure. Responsible elders will be assigned a congregation to serve a Friday to Sunday. Friday night is mid week meeting, Saturday is field service then elders meeting, pioneer meeting. Sunday as usual. Half the reason why sunday meeting are shorter and book study dropped is to support this new arrangement.

What is mid week meeting? Jefferywhat said "Friday night is mid week meeting".

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Isaac:

Friday night of the CO visit used to be a condensed version of the Theocratic Misery School and Service Meeting (which was usually held on either a Tuesday or a Thursday) and then followed by New Things Indoctrinated or some such - so he's just saying that with this new visit, the Friday meeting will cover what would be the combined regular midweek meeting, that is the Book Study, TMS and SM...hope that's clear! Usually the week of the CO visit, they have the Book Study on the Friday night so that the whole congregation is there to hear an uplifting talk from the CO in addition to the usual...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit