News from Mother ship

by jefferywhat 283 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• belbab
    belbab

Fat Freak,

Here is the url:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151081/1.ashx

There is close to ninety pages, well written, it is going to be a huge blow to WT legal policies.

Looking forward to seeing any comments you may have on it.

belbab

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

BTT

Just want to know if anybody has heard any news about this topic lately.

TTRP

• worf
    worf

Seeker4,

Although I have dealt with a number of the other gb members, I'm specifically commenting here on Samuel Herd. You are definitely right about his 'lack of any luster'. During my fight for justice in my case, my brother and I went to wt hq and demanded to speak to a gb member. They sent Samuel Herd. My brother and I threw scriptures at him along with wt literature applications that even he could not challenge. And we discussed the situation with him for 30 minutes! Not only was he unable to challenge us, but he did not use even one scripture or even one wt literature application. He had an astonished look on his face as we made application after application using the scriptures and their own wt literature. We left him speechless. What a dolt!

Bluesapphire,

I actually had the opportunity to do just what you mentioned you would do to ted jaracz if you saw him. Some years ago Bill B. called me to participate in a news conference in front of wt hq with a few other new yorkers. I jumped at the chance. I wore a suit and walked right past 124 columbia hts.The a%&hole ted jaracz was coming out of the building at the time and since I looked like a bethelite in my suit, he just figured I was a bethelite. He walked right next to me and said,"Good morning brother . Where ya headed? To work? I said confidently, "I'm handling some business down here".

But I was so concerned about what I would say at the news conference that I wasn't thinking about the opportunity I had to spit in his face. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

If the law of probability ever allows me to have that opportunity again, I WON'T make the same mistake.

To comment on this thread:

As for the things reported by the poster of this thread, "There are always possibilities".

And many times, so-called rumor has its origin in fact.

You may never know who is working in the background. Or what they may be doing.

Worf

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

BTTT. Anyone hear any more on this?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

My guess is that they will rotate chairmanship, which is common in some business circles, and is what they should have done in the first damn place.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

The PO position has been on a rotation system for a few years already though... can't be that.. unless it's different in some countries.

• still_in74
    still_in74

BTTT

anymore on this folks? Very intersting................

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

hotchocolate: You say the PO's rotate? So the position is only ever for just a few years and then it goes to someone else? If this is the case some deception is going on in a particular cong. Am I surprised?

• still_in74
    still_in74
    The PO position has been on a rotation system for a few years already though... can't be that.. unless it's different in some countries.

Actually I seem to remember hearing this... I havent actually seen it happen yet! But I am certain I have heard about this happening. Hotchocolate - any sources on this?

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Yes, this was the case in both my last two congos. I don't know the logistics but it is definitely a new thing. I think it's been happening for I would guess 4 years? I think the turnaround is one or two years? Let me check it up again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit