News from Mother ship

by jefferywhat 283 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Last time I checked regular pioneers live at home with their parents....but if you're in your 40's and starting new...damn man....that sucks donkey balls.

ROTFLOL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

by the way - welcome to the board Ruth Eeker

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

learning from the past.

I was going through some old posts and came across : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/119022/1.ashx

Here is was pre announced that a second edition Revelation book would be released, some agreed , some did not.

That rumor was proved to be true!!

So not all whispers are wrong.......

Drew, did you update to the second edition? ;-)

• belbab
    belbab

The first statement that this thread started with is:

Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there

Barbara Anderson ,yesterday, released a long commentary on the Watch Tower multi-million payout for about twelve pedophile court cases.

She gives some background information about Bethel procedures that went on in Bethel when she was there.

She gives one name, of someone in a high level position.

That name is Harry Peloyan

along with him, she mentions others, but does not name them.

If the Watch Tower GB have allowed someone to do a research project, the only subject that they would allow research on is the pedophile problem.

Barbara would not publicly draw attention to his name, if he did not have some recognition from the GB to hold a contrary agenda contrary to the WT pedophile position. He has their feet to the fire, and they dare not touch him.

IMHO

belbab

• belbab
    belbab

A post script to my above post:

Along with the pedophile problem you can throw in the additional problem,

and that is:

The blood transfusion problem.

belbab

• belbab
    belbab

I did a search on Peloyan,

It seems he is dead since 2005, but his influence is not dead.

But that does not change the jist of my post. Others in Bethel have similar considerations on pedophilia and blood transfusions.

belbab

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Interesting stuff.

Dont mean to be a contrarian, but I simply do not see any substantive changes being made in policy within the org any time soon. Oh, they will continue to cut costs through liquidations, layoffs, etc..but that will be it, and the faction on the GB led by Ted Jaracz will continue to hold sway over everything. Ted has a choke hold on the levers of power right now and I really think we have more of a chance of seeing the mullahs in Iran thrown out of power before we see him successfully challenged by anyone, including Jack Barr. Just my two cents based on 35+ yrs within the org and spending a year myself in Crooklyn.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

In the last 58 years we have seen birthdays go, Jesus and Jehovahs separated co-eternal, blood transfusions banned, JC's set up in current for , BOE's reorganized, titles change, GB set up, FDS no longer President of WTBTS, Generation change twice, Organ transplants allowed, fractions allowed, voting "allowed", 75 is gone , 2000 was a fizzer.........who wants to add to this list?

Point being, major changes are part of this org, why are we so surprised to hear more are coming?

To the previous poster, if you have been in the truth 35 years, youve seen major changes havent you? How do you feel about that?

• IT Support
    IT Support
    1. Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there.

That's encouraging, if they suspect there's only one ...

Movers and shakers you wont find in this group, it needs an external "trigger event" for them to break loose.

The rumour I heard was they seriously expected all the GB would be arrested by the FBI over their conspiracy to cover up child molestation.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Belbab: Barbara Anderson ,yesterday, released a long commentary on the Watch Tower multi-million payout for about twelve pedophile court cases.

Can you share where we can find this?

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit