How much does a housewife cost?

by LtCmd.Lore 50 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

If you have to ask the cost, you can't afford one!

Swalker

• BrentR
    BrentR

You have to check thier lowback area for the "best if used by" date. Alot of time the ones that are expiring first are placed in the front of the display. If you are in a hurry you can end up with one that is allready sour.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

You have to check their lower back area for the "best if used by" date. Alot of time the ones that are expiring first are placed in the front of the display. If you are in a hurry you can end up with one that is already sour. LMAO @ BrentR

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think house wifes went out of fashion in the 60's In Amerika 2 people have to work. Why would you be a working man who captures a woman to take care of your house? With no children?

Ill give you some figures that pop in my head. You could probably get a cleaning woman to come in once a week for 50$ for 4 hours if shes Mexican. You could probably get some one to cut your grass for 100$ a month. You could eat yor breakfast at Mc Donalds for 3$, your lunch at Wendys for 5 and your dinner anywhere for 10$. Or you could get off your lazy AXX and make all 3 meals for maybe 5 dollars a day.

You could put your dirty clothes in a washing machine then take them out and put them in a drier for 5$ a month in electricity and 2$ in detergent.

Depending how lazy or ambitious you are you could spend hundreds or save hundreds.

I think it would be demeaning to keep a woman just to keep your house.

It depends on who your hiring and how much they feel their worth, If they have no self esteem it will be cheap, If she has a head on her sholders shell take you to the cleaners.

It's all semantics and how you want to delude yourself by crunching the numbers.

Whats the minumum wage? 5.85 an hour in 2007 x 40 hours a week is about 234 a week for 40 hours plus social security 7%. Thats about 250 plus raw materials 50$. I would think she should be able to do her duty in 40 hours a week, for 300$.

Then for the other 128 hours you could charge her rent 5.85 an hour thats about 800 plus use of the ammenities, Ac, heat and hot water and come out ahead. Shell have to get a side job besides keeping your house.

Now thats the Amerikan way.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

when I was unemployed for half a year (about 5 years ago) I tool care of the newborn, and toddler for that time.

not only was I doing that, but I was selling stuff on ebay, and looking for a job.

I would gladly do this, and tell my (supposedly lazy other) to get a job!

marriage is a partnership, not employment!

both have to give and take!

if my wife wanted , and wanted, and wanted but did not give............. I would rather pay someone and send her packing!

• DJK
    DJK

If you loved your wife/spouse; why would you even think about what it costs to keep them.

(Well, that's the way I felt with a least one of my wives)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

This really applies if there are kids in the equation but it will give you an idea of what a partner is worth to you guys....

Here in the UK you can hire a 'Doula' when you have a baby that will do EVERYTHING! (apart from exclusive wifely duties that is...) including but not limited to, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning, shopping, driving, sorting out paperwork, clearing cupboards, dealing with tradesmen, looking after the children (including getting up in the night if necessary), etc, etc.

At £16 per hour, together with a nightly rate of £100, this will cost you approximately £9,000pcm/£108,000pa, double for dollars of course.

You could probably negotiate a discount but the minimum you'd pay for this service would be £6,300pcm/£75,600pa

So all you women out there who are looking after your men, this is roughly what you're worth.....

and you men, do you REALLY appreciate your Mrs?

and I bet, even if your Mrs works, she still does more than her fair share?!

It's still a man's world.....

Sam :-)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Like I said, I've done it and it doesn't take that much. sorry too much oprah watching!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    This really applies if there are kids in the equation but it will give you an idea of what a partner is worth to you guys....

Here in the UK you can hire a 'Doula' when you have a baby that will do EVERYTHING! (apart from exclusive wifely duties that is...) including but not limited to, washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning, shopping, driving, sorting out paperwork, clearing cupboards, dealing with tradesmen, looking after the children (including getting up in the night if necessary), etc, etc.

At £16 per hour, together with a nightly rate of £100, this will cost you approximately £9,000pcm/£108,000pa, double for dollars of course.

You could probably negotiate a discount but the minimum you'd pay for this service would be £6,300pcm/£75,600pa

So all you women out there who are looking after your men, this is roughly what you're worth.....

and you men, do you REALLY appreciate your Mrs?

and I bet, even if your Mrs works, she still does more than her fair share?!

It's still a man's world.....

Sam :-)

so, in order to do this, a man must work 3 jobs.

after 2-5 years of this going on, the wife wants a divorce because her husband is not paying enough attention to her emotional needs.

• delilah
    delilah
    My Wife works hard at a great job and contributes to the household finances. We share the household chores. She is also loving, affectionate, kind, beautiful, and a great friend. Any expenditures of miney on her behalf are totally worth it.

How sweet of you....you also described me, and a good lot of the women here at JWD, I'm sure!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit