How much does a housewife cost?

by LtCmd.Lore 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Renting is the way to go. You're not locked into a contract. Upgrades are a lot less hassle;)

S

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

My Wife works hard at a great job and contributes to the household finances. We share the household chores. She is also loving, affectionate, kind, beautiful, and a great friend. Any expenditures of miney on her behalf are totally worth it.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'll be right back Satanus, I have to go change.

• Satanus
    Satanus

HB

It's friday evening. Hurry back;)

S

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

A live in nanny who cleans and cooks and takes care of the kids does not cost millions a year. Figure in the high 30's.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm divorced now, so my household income is lower than when I was married. In spite of that, I enjoy a higher standard of living and am debt free. I'm a better cook, I have better clothes, and I have all the toys I want.

W

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Upgrades are a lot less hassle;)

Oh, I'm back, that just cracked me up too much. LOL J/K

That's another thing, you have to provide health insurance with a wife. Things are always going wrong with their plumbing!!!

As Satanus said, rentals may be the way to go. You aren't obligated to pay for breakdowns.

• changeling
    changeling

Are you thinking about buying one?

changeling

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Are you thinking about buying one?

Me?

No.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Has anyone calculated what a plumber, mechanic, handyman, electrician, landscaper and gigalo would cost yet? In my case you would also have to calculate the "Mr Mom" value for half the week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit