"Mind" Blowing Article on Watchtower Indoctrination! MUST READ!

by What-A-Coincidence 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

http://quackfiles.blogspot.com/2005/03/noel-batten-exposed.html

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/fyslee/111199905028777484/

Doesn't surprise me he'd write about Rutherford since they were cut from the same cloth: delusional attention whores,

drunk with a craving for power and convinced of their own self-importance.

These narcissists are dangerous.

Just as Batten capitalizes on the suffering of others with self-help mumbo-jumbo, he decided to capitalize on some Witness

deaths by starting a study (under the pretense that he was "treating" them, LOL!). Manufactured the part about Rutherford

studying hypnosis in precisely the same manner he supports his "cures" for diseases like cancer — never ANY proof.

Of course the meetings are monotonous and repetitive, any kid could tell you so. Are you people really still this gullible?

~Sue

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Thanks for this Wac.

Marking for later.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!1

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Did anyone else here experiences of how someone was tired, stressed, busy, etc., but when they came into the hall all of it melted away. They became serene and calm, and they were so glad they made it to the hall! Also, how they shouldn't miss a meeting because of how much the world takes out of us? They should be regular so as to be refreshed and get a refill of "God's Word".

As Queensryche says, " I remember now. I remember how it started. I can't remember yesterday. I just remember doing what they told me."

momz

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It takes a bit to wade through the religious stuff in the article and get to the meat of his argument, but it is well worth the effort.

I have to say the man has a point there. It also explains to me why some of those nonsensical scriptures are placed in the material to be looked up when one studies it alone (you know, the ones which have you scratching your head and wondering just how they could possibly prove the point they are they are cited to support. That is if you are thinking at all.). I am going to have to look further into the man's thesis.

Forscher

I recall so many times on a Saturday evening, struggling to "study" my WT for the next morning, and not being able to make a lick of sense from the questions and scriptures cited that were supposedly being applied to the paragraph----and wondering just WHAT was wrong with ME for not being able to put it together as expected!

Now being away from the peculiar WTS beliefs...... I also have stopped to wonder on many occasions that several important scriptural thoughts that we, as JWs, NEVER LEARNED or were emphasized or focused on during ANY WTS "lessons"....those scriptures that leaned towards exposing another point of view contrary to what the WTS was teaching, but were, of course, common to any typical mainstream Christian. It was almost as if these thoughts were nonexistent.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I heard myself the following admitted by a doctor (JW witness, gerar nacouzi), that he is currently psychologically treating ALOT of bethellites with depression and such!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    He lost me -----------------too
  • aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Did anyone else here experiences of how someone was tired, stressed, busy, etc., but when they came into the hall all of it melted away

That's so true, Momz, every time I accompany my wife to evening meetings it takes less than 15 minutes before I gently noze down and fall into a sound nap. My wife has to thrust her elbow into my thorax when I get too noisy. So relaxing...

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

>>If anyone knows how to get this info to Kerry Louderback-Wood, this may be helpful to her.<<

Dude, she is in the South of France eating caviar served off the shaved heads of mere Millionaires.

That was some real money they got from the Dubz!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I wonder how many elders will read this thread . . . and wonder . . .

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit