How long have you been out now?

by hillbilly 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

we started our fade in mid 1995. The last KH meeting we attended was in July '97. The last book study was January '98.

Almost 10 years since we attended one of those "rich spiritual feasts".

• Farkel
    Farkel

Out 33 years. Did a fast fade, not DFd or DAd. Left in 1974 when I was 26. Born and rasied a dub, pioneer, MS, public talks, Ministerial school servant, book study conductor, blah, blah blah. It was all blah, blah, blah.

Today? No more blah, blah, blah!

Farkel

• Tara
    Tara

DAd myself in April 1996.

• shell69
    shell69

JUMPED the plank b4 they could kick me. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of having the last word.

Out now for 10 1/2 months, and very happy

Shell

• Honesty
    Honesty

Went Inactive (FADER) in late 1999.

DA'd in November 2004 while the Pharisees were headbanging to see if they had enough proof of apostasy to hold a kangaroo court with yours truly the object of their affections.

• DublDipd
    DublDipd

I was raised as a JW. Typical bad childhood memories associated with being raised that way. Around the time I turned 16, I started doubting things...never really could "make the truth my own". Funny, it was at that very time that I was baptized! (family pressure, 3rd generation JW). After getting baptized, I was PR'd about 4-5 times. Was DF'd at 22. Got back in, then DF'd the second time at 24. You guys know how it goes...lost EVERYBODY, family, so-called "friends", you name it. Haven't been back since....the last 17 years have been, by far, the best of my life.

• Robdar
    Robdar

A very long time now. I think I had already started fading when we met at the pool all those years ago.

A kiss for my buddy....

Robyn

~Ron Paul in 2008~

• Carmel
    Carmel

47.75 solar years. carmel

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I don't know exactly how long I've been out. I quit going to meetings sometime before September 11, 2001. I just don't remember how much before. I'm guessing a couple of months maybe.

I faded until last year when I finally managed to break the emotional hold the watchtower had over me.....

• Poztate
    Poztate

I walked out in 1981 or 82 and never looked back. I still have a lot of close relatives in the "Truth"™ so I still keep a low profile 25 years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit