How long have you been out now?

by hillbilly 79 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Days? Months? Years? Booted or fading or just dont care?

I see lots of new folks here daily. Welcome back to the game!

~hill

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

One year and seven months. Faded.

• feenx
    feenx

5 years one month, booted.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Fading for about 5 years, but ready to make it "official".

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Faded for a year, left 2 months ago.

momz

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I pulled the plug after the Puketower article on April 1, 1995 (in that issue) came out and was studied, that blamed Satan for personal rejection by others. Following that, they had the sisters all reject me for the a$$emblies. They had the nerve to "solve" that problem that they created by telling me to just meet men. And they repeated that for the 1996 a$$emblies, too--initiating my fading. I faded so as to waste as much of their time as possible. And, when they find out that I am apostate, it will maximize the slap in their face.

My last meeting was the Crapmorial 2005. For the 2006 Crapmorial, not only I skipped it but I bought a Ouija board. My last time in field circus was June 2005; I didn't even bother going back to the Kingdumb Hell to report it. So, my last reported field circus was May 2005 (turned in good and late, at that).

• twistedsister
    twistedsister

Phew - cant believe its almost 15 years now. I was d/f'd once - for 8 months. And then I left of my own accord maybe 2 years after I was reinstated. I remeber sitting beside my mom at the Hall and starting to cry she asked what was wrong and I looked at her and said "I just cant be what the Watchtower says I should be" . And that was that.

She didnt talk to me for a year - but just before she passed away we made up.

L

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Fading away for 2 years, 6 months now. Didn't actually realize that I was fading away; it just sort of happened.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

5 years and 10 months. Booted out

• changeling
    changeling

No FS since 6/06. Not meetings since 4/07.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit