How long have you been out now?

by hillbilly 79 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome Marjorie and Freudian Slip

llbh

• BrentR
    BrentR

Faded out in 1984 but still have to deal with all the twisted crap since most of my family is still in.

• leokio
    leokio

23 years and 5 months approximately. Moved out of state and haven't been contacted since. Relatives know where I live but evidently haven't cared enough to drop me in so I guess you could say I'm successfully faded. Leo

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I am an active publisher that has not attended a meeting in 5 years. I still study the bible with my wife and children, I left the WT, not God. My wife turns in time for everyone.

• JK666
    JK666

6 and a half years - kicked to the curb for the second and final time.

JK

• evita
    evita

I faded over 20 years ago. My mother remained a very fanatical JW who professed to be one of the anointed.

When she died 3 years ago I had to revisit a lot of stuff I thought I had left behind so many years ago.

• twistedsister
    twistedsister

I am an active publisher that has not attended a meeting in 5 year

Things must have changed drastically since the last time I was in a Kingdom Hall - there was no way a person could be an active publisher and not go to meetings.

Leah

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

9 1/2 years. Yay! I moved to a new town and never attended another kindumb hall. Yay me! Best decision I ever made.

• free2think
    free2think

6 months since last meeting atten, faded for aix months before that.

• Akira
    Akira

I am "in good standing". Still going to the meetings, service, etc. Why? Because of my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit