Well, The Elders & Circuit Overseer Came By Tonight To See If We Are Celeb.

by Lady Liberty 110 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    Well..here we are..our house is decked out as much as we could! We have already blown the circut breaker once..and had to readjust our lights. We were able to then add a "Merry Christmas" sign, holographic candy canes, snowflakes, giftboxes, 2 deer, a "Santa stops here sign", and of course, "frosty". The whole house has red and green C9 bulbs, with clear mini iclicle lights below. Every window and door has been outlined in lights. The front coloums are wrapped in garland and lights. There is a Christmas tree in the front window of our bedroom as well as in the front livingroom.....

I wondered what that new glow was out on the horizon to the South... now I know!

I am glad that you had the chance to insert some information about pedophilia among the Witnesses, and I do hope that it will bear fruit down the road. Let's not forget, though, that many of the posters on JWD have been elders and (even CO/POs). Your visitors are in spiritual blindness, and until they are released from this, they will continue to be slaves of the Watchtower. Perhaps you could follow up with the elders?

But....what is the fall-out going to be with your inlaws? And are you ready for that?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thanks for sharing...

lisa

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I swung the door open and went outside and said "Excuse me?!!!! Did you just say it doesn't happen?? He then said, "There are only a few isolated cases." I said "A few?? How about over 20,000 files of cases of child abuse within the congregations!!!!

Why does this bogus number of 20,000-23,000 keep popping up?

Where did you get it Lee? Is it reliable?

Randy

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Lady liberty; GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these jw bastards never learn till you stand up to them. you have to embarrass them till they back down. you were great you didn't let them off the HOOK. you pushed them right out of their PRIDEFUL AND HAUGHTY WAYS. by making them look like dopes. they willnot be back , they don't want to PLAY WITH YOU . your no longer a jw a$$ kisser. and now they know it... john

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

LL,

Good work in standing up for yourself. But if I were you, I would send a letter to the local kh telling them that if any of them drive by your home to stake it out again, or knock on your door, you will be filing a police report for harrasment. Peace, Lilly

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Dear Lady: I loved your story. The WT must be getting desparate to have such ignorant, snotty, and arrogant a**holes (pardon MY German) for Circuit Overseers. That CO sounds like he's barely potty-trained. Tell them to come down here to Florida. We use palm trees for Xmas trees and run the A/C instead of having a fireplace.

Oh, and tell them to just TRY and egg MY house. We live right on a huge lagoon by the Space Center and many alligators live in it. I'll make those jackasses walk down our boat dock and push them off the end, just like walking the plank. But if the alligators have any self-respect, even THEY wouldn't eat those JW perverts. Maybe the snakes.........????

• DT
    DT

Great post! It might be best to send in a DA letter soon, but the brilliant way you handled it might give you some other options.

I cannot and will not belong to an organization who harbors pediphiles

This sounds like a clear statement of disassociation to me. If they try to disfellowship you, you can claim harassment since you already disassociated yourself. If they try to tell you that you have disassociated yourself, you can say that your statement was conditional on the assertion that they harbor pedophiles. You can ask them in writing if they are admitting to this.
    If they can't clearly resolve your case they have reason to fear legal consequences if they try to impose ritualised shunning on you. It may not be worth pursuing this, but you put them in an awkward situation.

You can also report the CO for apostasy. You have witnesses that he gave you a Christmas greeting. The WTS has admitted to the pedophile settlements on their website for the media. Since he denied this, it is apostasy by JW standards. He also denied that the brochure campaign was canceled. If it really was, this is another act of apostasy.

I look forward to hearing what happens next.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Bethelite(s) assigned to read these things:

How do you feel? The CO "couldn't handle the truth." He's not having that conversation.

• carla
    carla

I just had to mark this story for later reference!! I wish this could have been a youtube!

Randy, I have seen 23,000 many times too. Possibly from Silentlambs? Not sure so don't quote me. I thought there was a person who left Bethel that reported there were 23,000 names on file as known pedophiles. Does Barb A know?

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

i tell this type of story to my regular church going friends and they cant believe the sheer craziness of these guys. i just dont know how i would react personally. i dont think my language would have stayed clean, thereby providing them justification for their actions.

i wish i could relate the stories and experiences ive had over the years with these psychos, but the circumstances are so unique my identity would be given away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit