Share your favorite silly/stoopid joke...

by Priest73 155 Replies latest social humour

• brinjen
    brinjen

A blonde really had her heart set on a pair of crocodile shoes, but alas, she couldn't afford them. No amount of sweet talking was going to convince the owner of the store to bring the price down either. Frustrated, the blonde screamed "Fine then, I'll just go and catch my own crocodile then!" and stormed out. The store keeper had a quite chuckle to himself and gave it no more thought....

Until a few hours later when he was driving past a pond and spotted the blonde in the water with a rifle in her hand, he stopped the car to take a look. A crocodile was heading straight for her. The blonde raised the rifle, aimed and fired, hitting the crocodile square between the eyes.

The store keeper was impressed so he got out of the car and went over to congratulate the blonde, as he got closer he noticed 8 more crocodiles beside the pond, belly side up.

Next thing the blonde dragged the dead crocodile to the pond bank, flipped it over and shouts "Dammit! This one isn't wearing any shoes either!"

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hear about the Irish tadpole?

It turned into a butterfly!

Ian

• Priest73
    Priest73

They must have been country crocs. It's the City crocs that wear shoes.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Q: How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Fifty. (One to change the bulb, and 49 to form a support group).

BA- Lols

• Priest73
    Priest73

Q: How many lesbians does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Two. One to screw it in, another to write a folk song about it.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

One day the zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutan was reading two books - the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species.

Surprised, he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"

"Well," said the orangutan, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."

• Priest73
    Priest73

Q: What do you call a lesbian with 1,000 semiautomatic rifles?
    A: Militia Etheridge. (for the record I mean no offense. I love lesbians.)

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

An old cowboy dressed to kill with a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences. I guess I am." After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women." A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."
  • Priest73
    Priest73

A skeleton walks into a bars and says "I'll have a beer and a mop."

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    Too late to the party BA. I used that one several pages back.

Whoops, my bad! My pennance: A woman went to the post office to buy religious stamps for her Christmas cards.
    "What denomination?" asked the postal clerk.
    "Oh, good heavens! Has it come to this?" said the woman. "Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic ones." BA- Redeemed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit