The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JK666
    JK666

The position of all 4 legs in the WT are of a horse that is about to take a major fall. There is no rhyme or reason for the position of each of the legs.

JK

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It looked at first as if the horse only had three legs, but I have just received a colour scan of the same page, it's clearer on there.

Cultswatter, do you have the Feb 15th Watchtower or are you using the PDF of the study article that I made ?

alt

• bite me
    bite me

lol it is his back leg.

• freydi
    freydi

The red one too. Must be symbolic.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Maybe it means that the Watchtower is a "lame horse" ?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I count four legs. Much hype about nothing.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

His legs are all screwed up. And he's alot thinner, not near as much muscle. He's been starving like everyone else depending on the WT for "food".

momz

• freydi
    freydi

Three legs - wrong doctrines.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Left foreleg in the Watchtower picture looks out of proportion.

Ian

• logic
    logic

The bottom of the left front hoof is visible. If the leg is meant to be bent then then the bottom of hoof should not be visible. It appears that the left leg is bent the wrong direction. Drawing horses is difficult. I studied several books on horses and looked at thousands of photos before I could even get close. Then I asked my friends and relatives who have and were raised with horses to correct me. I was finally able to do a few believable pieces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit