The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Old horse is a working breed with some Clydesdale, perhaps. New horse is race stock, perhaps a Thoroughbred. Both have their ears back, which means they are angry or startled. None have tack. Jesus is tightly grasping the old horse with his legs to not fall off, but sits via divine power (apparently) on the new horse. The old horse's body language is rather mixed, but evocative of a bridal being pulled back in midstride. The new horse's body language is one of falling down (as JK says). The old horse is a girl horse, the new - can't really tell (such modesty).

The new horses are all very small animals - a generous measurement using Christ's lower leg as a standard would put his horse at about 10 hands (40") at the withers. A short horse in the real work would stand at about 13 or 14 hands (56"). So, either this Heavenly host are really tall, or they're riding ponies from the God's petting zoo.

Old horse could be as tall as 15 or 16 hands. Much more reasonable.

They used small horses on Bonanza to make the actors look bigger. Maybe Christ has a size issue?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

You know? I need to remind myself of something I posted on a prior thread like this.

AudeSapereRe: I have found something truly horrific.

Post 1605 of 1823
    since 01-Feb-06

47 y 3 m 26 d

One thing that the Trevolinda thing has done for me is teach me to less tolerant of drawnout excuses like this.

Cultswatter is just trying to lead people on. This sort of crap is another cheap ploy to get attention. The thread was started - what? - four days ago. He was in a big-ass rush to get a picture posted on this thread. Then no time to even clue anyone to what the big deal is.

I will quickly skip over all future threads from this poster.

-Aude.

IP: s1Q8Aqh+HRcWHPKj

I want to see what he has found but really need to learn to wait until the thread hits page 4 or a week has passed. Otherwise it's just like pulling teeth to get just a crumb of detail from cultswatter.

Ugghh!!

-Aude.

• Gringa
    Gringa

Off topic -

Thanks Horrible, for giving me the tips - I appreciate it!

Sorry everyone for the multiple posts.....

Back on topic -

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, I guess I'm safe. If Jebus comes after me at Armagedon riding a three legged, twisted up mare, I can probably outwalk him.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

This horse has a gimpy front left leg.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I want to see what he has found but really need to learn to wait until the thread hits page 4 or a week has passed. Otherwise it's just like pulling teeth to get just a crumb of detail from cultswatter.

Ugghh!!

-Aude.

I know... I'm either having flashbacks or Deja Vu from the "triangle thread"

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

They are runners and riders trying to compete in next years Grand National at Aintree?

They are wearing next years jockey colours ?

They are celebrating the Judges verdict at the crown court when the race fixing case collapsed?

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Well duuhhh ... obviously the horse is riding off into the "New Order" to have his front leg fixed!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    It can't be that hard?? (OH I bet you are admiring that white horse - I heard there was a sale on stepladders at walmart)

oooh, the horse looks tall. maybe it is, maybe its just the angle. Who cares? This is typical Cultswatter meaningless drama.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Jump jockeys weigh more than riders on the flat.Top weight for the Cheltenham Gold Cup is 12 stone top weight for the Epsom derby is 9 stone.Horsemen of the apop. are 14 stone over weight and technically should be banned subject to an enquiry by the JWD race committee.

This lot do not seem to be on strict diets and there should be a stewards enquiry.

Is any one taking odds on this lot ? if so count me in for a tenner on account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit