The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    still_in74 wrote: This is typical Cultswatter meaningless drama.

Yes! That's what this is. Drama. And it just wears me out.

I really do want to see what he's talking about but the dribs and drabs of minutia to get a few basic details and facts is just too tiring.

While I actually do find most of the discoveries to be interesting and sometimes enlightening, the drama and urgency presented in the introduction is not on par with the actual discovery.

Wake me when the project is completed and I'll tune in to watch.

-Aude.

• XOCO
    XOCO

Matisyahu told me the answer

He is a King without a Crown

XOCO

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Where do I start? Yes I take nocks for being soooo controversial but that horse has got a hind leg where it's front leg should be!!. The photoshop experts at bethel art dept really know how to pull the wool over the rank & file members eyes. I found that crooked leg with alpha omegas OCR scan and it looks even more gimped with the higher quality scan. If you look at the cute white horse (scanner fetish?) you will see a perfect anatomy. It would be almost impossible to draw the horse with the gimped leg unless it was done on purpose. Besides that, these are not drawings but are most likely horse pics from magazines. The gimped leg is from some eager bethelite bent on getting his message across with photoshop. So either believe this is another jest from bethel art dept or count it as another coincidence.

Oh yah thats right HIS CROWN IS MISSING!!!! wow double whammy!! thanks xoco

• freydi
    freydi

I'm beginning to wonder if the artists aren't like prisoners tapping on walls. They seem to be sending signals to people who are paying attention. Met somebody at Bethel once who said they'd been institutionalized for 18 years.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Their tappiing has a definite message. very subtle at times, very bold at others. I think these institutionalized bethel members are on the verge of serious mutiny.

• White Dove
    White Dove
    Looks like one of the horses is trying to pull back and doesn't want Jesus to go forward and kill anyone. Good horsey!
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

Why doesn't Jesus have a saddle?

Could Jesus be part Indian?

Why does Jesus have an arrow?

I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow;

and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

There's something about him being given a crown too, I forget now though.

Most every other christian religon considers this white horse to be the anti-christ.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The Horses leg is not nearly as interesting as the Horses ass, Cultswatter, who is up to his old tricks. Cultswatter, for the record, you are one boring dickhead person.

• horrible life
    horrible life

The watchtower picture has that weird demonic shadowy hand in mid air.

The Revelation book, shows a cute heart necklace pendant, on the horse.

• Gregor
    Gregor

....groan.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit