The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Please have a look at the white horse on page 91 of Rev Climax book(the horse that Jesus is riding). This horse is what a horse should look like. (don't look at it too long or you may be tempted) Now look at the same white horse on page 23 of the Feb 15th 2008 WT. Can you tell me what is dreadfully wrong in that picture??

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

It can't be that hard?? (OH I bet you are admiring that white horse - I heard there was a sale on stepladders at walmart)

• journey-on
    journey-on

Good god, man! Learn how to scan. Don't you realize some of us have been out of the org for years and don't have their lit anymore!?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Scan it in!!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I do know how to scan but have not the time at present. Be patient I will present full TIFFS of this if you wish but not right now. Or if any want to scan it that would be nice

• Gringa
    Gringa

LOL - yeah, I don't allow any of that crap in my house.

My mom finally has stopped giving me any of it after she saw me go straight to the trash can - she said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said, I told you I don't want it! You thought I was joking?

• Gringa
    Gringa

My mom finally has stopped giving me any of it after she saw me go straight to the trash can - she said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said, I told you I don't want it! You thought I was joking?

• Gringa
    Gringa

• Gringa
    Gringa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Good god, man! Learn how to scan. Don't you realize some of us have been out of the org for years and don't have their lit anymore!?
    Scan it in!!

Yes, I would like to see pictures. However, it is wholly possible that Cultswatter either does not have a scanner or his scanner is busted. Hopefully someone with a picture of the horses and a working scanner can put the pictures on the thread.

I wonder if those idiots in the literature/art department know anything about art. I have seen very poor quality of artwork in their litter-ature all the time I was in. I could tell the general quality of their artwork. I think all they would have needed to do was to take some real pictures. Of course, that would make it impossible to put subliminal images in the pictures that so many are reporting seeing. It would also make it possible for the average Witless to integrate the pictures with reality, which is something they do not want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit