The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

This is a good example of what can be done with photoshop. What next? Well you can be sure that if there's a jest I'll find it.

Attention Bethel art/writing dept : message received. awaiting your next jest.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Hmm...Apocalypse Ponies and Unicorn Mayonaise...

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Is there something suggestive about that (I hope so)

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Who cares?

FF

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I contacted the head sales manager of Walmart today and he said that stepladders have been selling like hot cakes. Since yesterday they have all been sold out across North America as far as he knows. He also said that a guy named Gregor was first in line to get his ladder before stores sold out

Who Cares??? huh?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Something else. The white horse that Jesus rides in the book of Revelation is the single most important horse in the bible .For the art dept. to draw a lame horse (and the missing crown) is their way of saying that Jesus was not crowned in 1914 and that the horse he rides did not start it's journey in 1914

I love you art/wrting dept. keep em coming, bring the slave to it's knees!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Yet I will leave a remnant, so that you may have some who escape the sword among the nations when you are scattered through the countries. Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations where they are carried captive, because I was crushed by their adulterus heart which has departed from Me, and by their eyes which play the harlot after their idols; they will loathe themselves for the evils which they committed in all their abominations. And they shall know that I am the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would bring this calamity upon them. Ezekiel 6:8-10

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." Revelation 18:4-5

love michelle

• Robert222
    Robert222

That's IT cultswatter!!! Its the missing crown!! I never would have noticed it. Now they are "correcting" their own illustrations from that Revelation Climax book in addition to the text!!

They simply did not reprint the Revelation Climax drawing without the crown, because it would have been noticeable to the public. So someone did a bad, goofy, drawing of their own to omit the crown!!

I am definitely brining this up to my super JW family member to alert them of this major doctrinal change - something that they may not have the courage to put in print - that 1914 meant nothing - Jesus was not crowned then, and now the door is open to new annointed.

Amazing.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Robert 222

Now they are "correcting" their own illustrations from that Revelation Climax book in addition to the text!!

What text are you referring to . this sounds like something more is being revealed??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit