The Watchtower art department strikes again!!! LOL

by cultswatter 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trevanian
    Trevanian

I'm astonished that the white horse...

No, just joking around. I'm astonished that some people have so much time on their hands to examine the illustrations in Watchtower literature.

There is so much other good stuff to read out there.

• Mary
    Mary
    cultswater said: Yes I take nocks for being soooo controversial but that horse has got a hind leg where it's front leg should be!!. The photoshop experts at bethel art dept really know how to pull the wool over the rank & file members eyes.

Good christ, what planet are you from? So one of the legs in a cartoon picture isn't exactly how it should be. How is that "pulling the wool over the R&F eyes"??

• Masterji
  • Masterji
    Masterji

moomanchu: "I never knew Jesus was a lefty !!! "

Jesus is ambidextrous.

When you shoot right-handed, the arrow is nocked on the left side of the bow.

When you shoot left-handed, the arrow is nocked on the on the right side of the bow.

Of course, I am sure Jesus could do it either way.

M

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

BETHEL ART DEPARMENT SUCKS AT WHAT THEY DO

----

Just another example of how half assed their art dept. is IMO.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Looks like the second horse has a penis drawn on his breast.....

Bryan

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Bryan - Tantalizing I'll look at that later!

Imagine what it would be like to be in Bethel . Just ask Randy Watters or Tom Cabeen they'll tell you about their bethel mutiny experience. The bethel mutiny of 1980 looks like it might happen again. These jests from the writing/art dept. are a barometer of the resentment that the unpaid bethelites have for the rank & file and the GB. It has gotten so bad that the GB refuse to examine these jests in case they might find apostate material. What! apostate jests in the Watchtower ?! - that is impossible!! Joehobah would not allow that Well as we all know these jests ARE there!

The way the archers are shooting the arrow is very interesting. It looks like the archer on page 23 has the arrow in the correct position while the archer on page 91(Rev Climax) has the arrow on the wrong side of the bow. It does not matter if the archer is left or right handed. So that means that there are jests in both pics

page 91
    crown = yes
    arrow position = incorrect (jest)
    horse = 4 legs

page 23
    crown = no (jest)
    arrow position = correct
    horse = 3 legs (jest)

There is also the matter of the correct position of the arrow bag. This is that blue strap that the archers are wearing

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Jesus is ambidextrous.

When you shoot right-handed, the arrow is nocked on the left side of the bow.

I can't believe I can't remember what side of the bow the arrow goes on.

I used to be into archery years ago. Have to check my bow when I get home.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear White Dove...

"Looks like one of the horses is trying to pull back and doesn't want Jesus to go forward and kill anyone. Good horsey!"...

And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse. Malachi 4:6

love michelle

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Maybe Jesus' horse caught a crippling disease from the pale horse and it didn't get much to eat from hanging around with the famished black horse. What's Jesus doing hanging around with these bad associations, anyway?? Jesus, war, famine, and Death riding off to the sunset together....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit