Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sure, nos. I bet you tried the same excuse w you wife ;)

S

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Ex NJ wrote: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah;

"Look to God that you thus at no time may fall."

Thanks everyone. Now *I've* got that song in my head. I was one of my favorites with I was about 12 or 13.

-Aude.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here's a good wedding song:

Move ahead move ahead to maternity

It's the will of our God that you gain a pregnancy

Try your best to conceive to infinity

And then our God your work will bless.....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I don't know about you guys, but everytime I see this thread, I get that Brenda Lee song stuck in my head.

I'm sorry
    So sorry
    That I was such a fool....

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

For Vinny and Nathan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zk59Lb89IA&feature=related

The truth really does make you feel better!

• Vinny
    Vinny

JK says:.."Vinny, Such erudite comments! Apparently you learned much in your twelve years of High School."

v

Well, let's be clear, Seth has as much right to be here as anyone, and he has ZERO obligation to limit his post to some narrow purpose of "clearing the name of his business". If he merely wants to point out that Richie is a bullshit artist, well those of us sane on the forum are all ears. If you're not, stfu and let the rest of us talk, I don't need you to tell me I shouldn't be interested and even fascinated by the wholesale goofiness of the situation, and I sure as hell don't need you to tell me I should not be interested in the accuracy of what I've been reading on the net. People who did invest emotionally in Richies life, and thought it was returned, don't need you to tell them what their level of discomfort with Richies falseness should be. If you happen to be completely passive in your information and entertainment gathering, perhaps the television rather than the net is more suited to your personality or lack thereof.

6 of 9,

I never said Seth has no right to be here, or that he has an obligation to limit his post to the purpose of clearing the name of his business. I find your efforts to misrepresent the issues to be dishonest, and any dishonesty exhibited by you in your crusade to correct Richie's purported dishonesty is hypocritical at best.

In another post, Seth claimed, "I'm just trying to clear my name of this with truth and hope for the best." Given his claims, it's fair to call him out on what appears to be conduct in excess of that necessary to achieve his stated objective.

As for your whining about not needing me to tell you or others what to do or think, I've never done that, so your response is unwarranted at best and dishonest at worst. Like JWs I've debated in the past, you misrepresent your opponent's argument, then attack your own misrepresentation.

You seem to care about Richies reputation. Fine, but if Richie's reputation is a facade, don't tell other people not to look behind the curtain. Cuz that would make you an asshole.

You seem to have no ability to comprehend what I care about, so I have to laugh at your foolish comments in this regard. I don't care about Richie's reputation, and I've never said that people should not look behind the curtain. Keep putting your foot in your mouth, 6 of 9, and you're going to need surgery to enlarge it sufficiently to accommodate your heel.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, I propose a sing-a-long. Continue the song:

Happy Together

Imagine me and you, I do
    I think about you day and night, it's only right...

• lawrence
    lawrence

To think about the apostate you love, and hold her tight;

So happy together!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This is getting sooooooo old. It's time for a new scandal.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit