Sorry?

by RichieRich 174 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    You seem to be the one that is crying. And that brown lipstick from NN isn't very becoming.

That's right! And Milli Vanilli may not be real, but they're still cool. So MLEH!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In CirclesBeating A Dead HorseBeating A Dead HorseBeating A Dead HorseRunning Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Vinny
    Vinny

You are right JK, I guess it might look like I was crying to you. But I don't think you see to good...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Good job, Outlaw :)

I am sure you believe your logic is flawless, and for that I am truly, deeply sorry. Have a nice day. Nathan Natas

Nathan,

Is this the best response you can muster after you were exposed as the hypocritical liar that you are? You lied about the content of my posts, and when I called you out on it, your response failed to rebut or refute my allegation that you lied.

It is indeed ironic that in your effort to discredit Richie, you have been discredited.

• Vinny
    Vinny

JK says: waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaa

No more crying JK.

• magoo
    magoo

.................good grief....................this is embarrasing.........

magoo

• JK666
    JK666

Vinny,

Such erudite comments! Apparently you learned much in your twelve years of High School.

JK

• Satanus
    Satanus

Boy, that vinny is one tough lady!

S

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, this thread got really retarded.

...and I didn't have anything to do with it :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit