I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled
    His policies have caused a huge uprising of resentment for the US and our ideals throughout the world which has directly enabled up-and-coming dictators like Vladimir Putin and Hugo Chavez to seize power. Russia is going to become a totalitarian fascist state again simply because Russians want to distance themselves from us.

B,

Hugo Chavez tried to sieze power with a coup back in the early 90's..... he was released a couple of years later and officially gained control around 1998, which was before Bush was even in office.

Your summarization of Russia and Putin is equally oversimplified and incorrect.

I know that you are 25, so you get a pass on both, but I would suggest taking the time to reread what you actually write and editing out the nonsense before submitting.

This thread started out bad and has gone down hill ever since.

R's Hubby (not to be confused with r.)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I'm back, I ran out of posts last night. I stayed up all night posting and slept most of the day. I will re-read some of these comments here and then give a reply.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My income tax refunds were even more than $500, but the point is I got the measley tax refunds during the clinton era. Not only that, but Im making more money now than I ever have. So financial wise I really cant say it has been that bad under President Bush.

Oh as for the Clintons, they actually rented out the White House guest rooms to the Chinese, and then sold them our weapons technology.

• 5go
    5go
    Your summarization of Russia and Putin is equally oversimplified and incorrect.

You are right about over simplified though pool coming out of Russia are saying he is correct. The Russian hate their current system, and are begging for the old days when they had some help from the government. Right now Russia is a libertarian's dreamland the government does nothing, but buy military equipment for it's war with Chechnya.

• 5go
    5go
    Oh as for the Clintons, they actually rented out the White House guest rooms to the Chinese, and then sold them our weapons technology.

That is not as bad as Bush and his gay prostitiute press corp ringer. Jeff Gannon was his name if I remember right.

Besides who has family connections to Osama Bin Laden.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

hey, at least he is allowing a little diversity.

• restrangled
    restrangled
    You are right about over simplified though pool coming out of Russia are saying he is correct. The Russian hate their current system, and are begging for the old days when they had some help from the government. Right now Russia is a libertarian's dreamland the government does nothing, but buy military equipment for it's war with Chechnya.

I think that it is maybe a little more complicted than that.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/RussiaandEurasia/bg2084.cfm

R's hubby

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I love debating with Liberals

Somehow I think you are ignorant of both.

HS

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Please enlighten me, oh mighty one.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    hey, at least he is allowing a little diversity.

You call his association with a terrorist family diversity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit