I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I would hand your paper back to you and tell not to quote think tanks, and find real sources. Perferbly one neutral like a press source or wikipedia if nothing else.

I suppose if you had a PhD, like the gentleman who wrote the article, then you would have that option. But since you don't... I'm not surprised that you missed the point I originally made...which was, Russia's current situation can hardly be summarized in two sentences.

You however insist on doing so, which explains why I'm not going to waste anymore time on this.

R's Hubby

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Judging from the way the response to your thread has gone

I don't think the talkshow host would work well for you Junction Guy

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Here is the best one:

Transformatives (Liberals): the Renaissance
    Conservatives: The Dark Ages

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Simon, long time no see, how's the weather in Canada?

Purplesofa, judging by all of the responses here, and the fact that it has generated 7 pages already, I see it to be just the opposite.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Does anybody else think that JG just gets dumber and dumber with every single post? He reinforces stereo types of red necks with each new comment. He just keeps getting deeper, and deeper into his hole of bullshit. This thread should prove to everyone beyond a shadow of a doubt that conservatives deserve the stereotypes they have earned.

A line from Studio 60:

(Sum up the culture war:)

"Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think that Conservatives are dumb. Liberals hate conservatives because conservatives are dumb."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..That is soooooo funny..Junction Guys response is funnier......Who else would think 7 pages of people wanting to hang you from the nearest tree,makes you popular??!..LOL!!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL Outlaw, advertisers looking to back a conservative talk show host. Who would want to listen to a talk show where everyone agreed and there was no controversy?

Shawn--sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JG..At least you`ve got a good sense of humour about it.............It`s like watching a car wreck..You don`t want to watch,but you can`t help it!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Exactly Outlaw

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

well JG

we already have a talk show host that stirs up controversy and says things that make you go "HUH?"

Ann Coulter

But I hear that the US Govt is taking volunteers....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit