I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Nvr,

Boldy straying off topic (thank the Lord) I would have to say that in all my years on this Board I have never known a poster who was able to post so prolifically without suffering Board "meltdown". I am not quite sure whether to admire you or to pay for your treatment.

Banging your head in a long-term discussion against posters like Junction-Man and BA for example would cause a lesser mans spleen to rise up and force itself through their nostrils landing in the wok with a soggy sizzle.

Are you the Board Messiah Lord? If you are, you had better put in an offer on the dumpster belonging to JCanon, from which you may recall he emerged in 1996 glowing like electrum and demanding our Jesiasticals. You cannot miss the dumpster, it is the one with the name "New Jerusalem" scrawled on it in the blood of seven bats and adorned with blonde wigs drying in the midday sun.

lol..You have to love this place. Stand still for a few minutes and you will learn everything you need to know about human nature...lol

HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Firstly, I thank you for the laugh, h_s.

I haven't had one like that in ages, with tears and all.

Secondly, I started posting here less than a year after I resigned as an elder. I was a wreck, in many ways.

It's been great therapy and I've learned alot about myself and human nature.

Now I'm just here to have fun.

Sure beats television.

• 5go
    5go
    You are right about over simplified though pool coming out of Russia are saying he is correct. The Russian hate their current system, and are begging for the old days when they had some help from the government. Right now Russia is a libertarian's dreamland the government does nothing, but buy military equipment for it's war with Chechnya.

Read the first words of the original post restrangled. Please your the one insulting your own intelligence. I said I agreed with the oversimplified but there are still problems that Putin is causing as well as Bush's boneheaded the world's oil is ours not Russia's or the worlds strategy. In addition to the stagnant economy that was supposed to float all Russian boats. Which it did till all the holes sunk most of them.

BTW conservatives love to question their opponent intelligence. Which innevitably shows their own lack of debate skills, and intelligence.

• restrangled
    restrangled
    You are right about over simplified though pool coming out of Russia are saying he is correct. The Russian hate their current system, and are begging for the old days when they had some help from the government. Right now Russia is a libertarian's dreamland the government does nothing, but buy military equipment for it's war with Chechnya.

Read the first words of the original post restrangled. Please your the one insulting your own intelligence. I said I agreed with the oversimplified but there are still problems that Putin is causing as well as Bush's boneheaded the world's oil is ours not Russia's or the worlds strategy. In addition to the stagnant economy that was supposed to float all Russian boats. Which it did till all the holes sunk most of them.

BTW conservatives love to question their opponent intelligence. Which innevitably shows their own lack of debate skills, and intelligence.

I voted for Clinton. Does that make me a conservative? I voted for Kerry. Does that make me a conservative? What shows a lack of intelligence is your inability to grasp a very basic concept (I don't agree with your 2 sentence summarization of Russia....I think it is more complicated than that.) and to make assumptions about my political affiliation, simply because I disagree with your POV.

For Christ sake, they teach entire college courses on Russia since the cold war....and you 5go are going to summarize it in 2 sentences, using a 1000 word newspaper article based on a poll of 1600 Russians as your basis. WTF????

Is it really neccessary to continue this discussion?

R's Hubby

• 5go
    5go

I voted for Clinton. Does that make me a conservative? I voted for Kerry. Does that make me a conservative? What shows a lack of intelligence is your inability to grasp a very basic concept (I don't agree with your 2 sentence summarization of Russia....I think it is more complicated than that.) and to make assumptions about my political affiliation, simply because I disagree with your POV.

For Christ sake, they teach entire college courses on Russia since the cold war....and you 5go are going to summarize it in 2 sentences, using a 1000 word newspaper article based on a poll of 1600 Russians as your basis. WTF????

R's Hubby

(I don't agree with your 2 sentence summarization of Russia....I think it is more complicated than that.)

I agreed with you it is more complicated I summarized some of the problems. You are acting very emotional, and conservative right despite your voting past. Also most liberals would not be quoting, and agreeing with a conservative think tank now would they.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Eight pages and still waiting for a debate............... I really don't know why folks from the welfare states like Eastern KY Souther Ohio etc vote republican. I guess voting for "god" makes them feel better about talking bad about those godless yankees who fund the welfare and pork money spent in those states.

Did ya'all know there are 2 counties in the US without a public library? One is in Colorado in a county with more cows than people... they pay for a bookmobile. The other. Carter County KY. Carter county build a whole bunch of new schoolhouses with Federal money but the kids cant read....go figure. And most residents think GWB speaks with god....

~Hill

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Eight pages and still waiting for a debate

I think Junction's getting ready for his talk show...

Why Jesus Loves Republicans

• restrangled
    restrangled

R's Hubby

(I don't agree with your 2 sentence summarization of Russia....I think it is more complicated than that.)

I agreed with you it is more complicated I summarized some of the problems. You are acting very emotional, and conservative right despite your voting past. Also most liberals would not be quoting, and agreeing with a conservative think tank now would they.

5go I was not raised a witness. The way I was raised, you took in all sides of a discussion, otherwise you run the risk of becoming ignorant. I am capable of reading an article and recognizing the author, the particular slant he is giving, and filtering out the information given. I assumed eveyone operated that way. You are proving otherwise. If you choose not to read a well thought out article from an expert on a particular subject simply because you don't like the website it came from....that is your loss...no one elses. If it is biased, you will see that and filter the content accordingly and if it is not, then you may actually learn a thing or two. But the fact that you won't/can't do that, isn't something that I'd advertise if I were you.

R's Hubby

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Why Jesus Loves Republicans

Close nvrgnbk, but you missed one word.

Why Jebus Loves Republicans

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JG, from what I know about you, you just aren't that conservative. I'd place you more in the moderate zone. And that is a huge compliment. You're too nice to be a die hard conservative, especially when it comes to social policies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit