I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

5go I was not raised a witness. The way I was raised, you took in all sides of a discussion, otherwise you run the risk of becoming ignorant. I am capable of reading an article and recognizing the author, the particular slant he is giving, and filtering out the information given. I assumed eveyone operated that way. You are proving otherwise. If you choose not to read a well thought out article from an expert on a particular subject simply because you don't like the website it came from....that is your loss...no one elses. If it is biased, you will see that and filter the content accordingly and if it is not, then you may actually learn a thing or two. But the fact that you won't/can't do that, isn't something that I'd advertise if I were you.

R's Hubby

Question 1: Why are you here then?

Where did you learn Grammar seeing as you want to insult my lack of schooling.

Yours - The way I was raised, you took in all sides of a discussion, otherwise you run the risk of becoming ignorant

Closer to what I think you meant to say - I was raised with the belief you most look at both sides of the discussion, or you might become ignorant over time.

BTW, use semicolons; please. I am assuming you know how to use them.

A well thought out biased piece is not something I consider a good read, or proof. I asked you to sight another source you declined let us end it there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit