I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

For some reason they just remind me of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Maybe someday I will have my own conservative talk show.

• Junction-Guy
  • avishai
    avishai

And what DO you consider a liberal? I personally like debating knee-jerk dogmatic idiots of BOTH parties who swallow the party line hook line and sinker w/ out doing their own research. Which also pretty much does describe the JW's.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I think Liberals and Conservatives have the same negative aspects ... on the extreme side.

1. Will only listen to and accept information that supports their beliefs.

2. See no middle ground agreement.

3. Are both the perfect example of pointing fingers, and ignoring the ones pointing back at them.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Those that hate christianity, those that believe in Atheism, those that are against defending our country, those that want to ban the pledge of allegiance, those that want to remove God from all public places. These are what I call liberals.

Im not a hook,line, and sinker Republican, as evidenced by my distaste for Romney and Guliani.

In fact Im not even a fiscal conservative as in issues of money I tend to side with the poor and middle class.

• JK666
    JK666

Junction Guy,

The only way a debate with you would be interesting is if I spotted you 50 I.Q. points.

JK

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

If you spotted me 50 points you wouldnt even be able to hold a conversation with me.

• JK666
    JK666

Neanderthal humor, how cute. Why is it that everyone around here with big hats use it to cover their Richard craniums?

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Nice move editing your last post. This one is almost human.

JK

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I wont stoop to your level, I said I would debate, not insult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit