I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Or you another ugly hat, so you can look as much the part of the bufoon you are.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have to admit, you all have been a big source of cheer for me tonight, I have laughed so hard I have almost got a hernia.

• avishai
    avishai

Hmm, mudslinging....Yep, hippie me!!

I do own birks (great for a bad back), no dope. I also own guns, cowboy boots, know how to rope and ride, and kick shit with the best of them wear leather, and eat meat like it's going outta stlye. None of which amounts to diddly shit.

What I find so alarming about the "conservative's" of late is their blind faith in government, in the growing fundamentalist takeover, etc. Conservatives are the ones who are supposed to be MORE suspicious of government, want LESS government. Whether it's the liberal, conservative, democrat or republican. Now they've done an about face. You want a great JW analogy? Just look at the neo-con's who follow what's shouted from the pulpit, swallow ALL the crap thrown at them. Yep, there's liberals like that too, but they're SUPPOSED to be like that, SUPPOSED to think government can cure all ills. Not conservatives.

• avishai
    avishai
    Or you another ugly hat, so you can look as much the part of the bufoon you are.

Hey, watch it on the hat remark, I have one real similar. Of course, the difference is, I make it look GOOD!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I like you a lot junction guy, your a fellow detention officer. So I will not join in this debate good buddy.

• JK666
    JK666

I would get into a discussion of Keynesian vs. Austrian school of macroeconomics, but it would fly right over J-G's haid!

JK

• avishai
    avishai
    I have to admit, you all have been a big source of cheer for me tonight, I have laughed so hard I have almost got a hernia

What's funny?

Ya wanna be a host? Show that you can answer with your MIND not rhetoric and insults. Anne Coulter has that area covered. And I'm serious, not trying to be insulting, just challenging.

• JK666
    JK666

avishai,

Therefore, it is not an ugly hat on you. I digress.

JK

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I too believe in less government--less zoning laws, No seatblt laws, less nanny laws, I do believe in a strong military though and that is why for the most part I support Bush. Now if he could just get that dang gas price down, he would almost be as close as Reagan in my book.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Jaguarbass, I honestly didnt think you felt that way, I apologize if I have ever offended you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit