I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont know, but I have gotten tax refunds every year GWB has been in office. I think I may have received one decent tax refund under Clinton, maybe that was so he could fund abortion?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I pray that Lincoln got saved.

• JK666
    JK666

At least we know that a neo-conservative Republican president would never do anything stupid to put our country at risk, like approving the sale of our domestic ports to an Arab nation.

Scratch that, I fergetted about the UAE. Duh!

JK

• avishai
    avishai
    I dont know, but I have gotten tax refunds every year GWB has been in office. I think I may have received one decent tax refund under Clinton, maybe that was so he could fund abortion?

"And they shall vote themselves bread and circuses" Yep, gee, I got a few hundred bucks back unlike the clinton years, when fiscally we were in the black. Oh, sure, my kids and grandkids are likely f*cked due to this administration being so damn in the red we'll not got out of it for generations, but, gee, I got a whole $500 bucks for now!! Whee!! Like I said, I'm not real liberal, but even If i were waayyy to the right I'd see that this gov. is'nt "conservative republican" But "Mussolini Fascist"

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

500 bucks is alot of money when you are poor, at least Bush did something for us.

• JK666
    JK666

Amen, avishai!

• JK666
    JK666

Golly,

Wit my five hurderd dollahs I kin afferd to put all mah cars up on ceement blocks!

JK

• avishai
    avishai

500 bucks is alot of money when you are poor, at least Bush did something for us.

And NO money and starving kids and grandkids sucks worse. Which is what's gonna happen if this country does'nt get a serious attitude adjustment.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey JK666, 500 bucks could buy you and Avishai alot of dope, or birkenstock sandals.

• JK666
    JK666

"I pray Lincoln got saved"

Not happening J-G! Neither are Washingtons, Hamiltons, or Ben Franklins. We are a DEBTOR NATION, and the dollar is in free fall in world markets. Our penny wise administration has screwed up the future of generations to come. But who cares as long as I get my tax return!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit