I love debating with Liberals

by Junction-Guy 150 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    I too believe in less government--less zoning laws, No seatblt laws, less nanny laws, I do believe in a strong military though and that is why for the most part I support Bush. Now if he could just get that dang gas price down, he would almost be as close as Reagan in my book.

Oh, c'mon, Bush believes in a mess!! He's lowered their pay, lowered their benefits, all the while dicking them over in extra tours, and backdoor drafts like the national guard. I used to say it as a joke "I support the war, but not the troops!" But this DOES apply to bush!! Ask anyone in the military right now, they may be for the war, but they'll tell ya how bad they've been dicked in the last few years. And a strong military belongs with strong, intelligent soldiers. Of which many are leaving.

• JK666
    JK666

a,

I believe that "Elvis" has left the building! When it gets too hot, you have to leave the kitchen.

JK

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I wont say anything about your looks or your hat, I choose not to insult people in that manner, plus Im going the Ex-Gay (almost gay) route so it wouldnt do me any good to feed into that argument.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Pardon the expression, but the government has dicked people over for years, hell I was dicked just being raised a JW.

• JK666
    JK666

What is "wont?" Is that "will not" in Hickese?

JK

• avishai
    avishai
    Well I wont say anything about your looks or your hat, I choose not to insult people in that manner, plus Im going the Ex-Gay (almost gay) route so it wouldnt do me any good to feed into that argument.

Already accused me of being a druggie, and why would I find being ex, almost, or totally gay as an insult? Monk3y and scotsman are two of my good buddies on this board as is gretchen.

• JK666
    JK666

J-G,

Being almost gay is like being almost pregnant. I'd figure it out if I were you.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Another favorite neo-con quote:

" I don't think they should come here and speak Mexican. They should speak American like the rest of us." (0 for 2 on languages)

JK

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Junction-Guy, Please explain how the Clinton's (plural John 1:1) sold us out to China.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Another JG thread that screams "HELP".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit