OMG! OMG! I have some good news!

by erynw 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dagney
    Dagney

WOW!! Good job!

I give her credit for making some calls; that's more than most I know would do. She can never say she was not informed.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I believe this is the best thing I've read all day! A great big 'way to go' and a woohoo as well, Eryn!

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm sorry I'm finding it hard to talk right now with my bottom jaw in my lap...... that's great news congratulations!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

while I was reading this, I heard a tune start playing in my head, "Hark the hearld angels sing..fala lalalala la" weird huh?alt

Loved this post. thank you for sharing.

lisa

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Eryn,

You did wonderfully well with your friend, but herein lies the problem for the majority of JWs:

Anyway, we talked a bit. She said that those trials happened a long time ago and I reminded her that the latest reports are about the coverup. She went into witness mode and told me that if they are required by law to report, yadda yadda yadda.

There are none so blind as those who will not see!

If you could get Jesus himself to appear on TV to renounce the Watchtower cult you can bet your life the JWs would shout "Fraud!", and "I'm doing nothing until Watchtower directs us!"

Ian

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    disfellowshipping a pedo as not being a cure, nor justice to the victim...."Sounds like you guys are ignoring the 1 to save the 99. Didn't Jesus say leave the 99 to save the 1? This seems like a direct contradiction to his teachings."

Excellent point.

• JK666
    JK666

ERYN ROCKS!

JK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well done, good and faithful Eryn.

Jeff

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

For some reason I kept hearing "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. You are an inspiration to us all Eryn.Pompom Cheerleader

momz

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's amazing! You touched her heart. Which is a rare enough thing in this world. I hear angels singing, too. With all you are facing, it is the most beautiful thing that you have invested in another heart who, who knows, will influence so many more?

You have made the world a better place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit