OMG! OMG! I have some good news!

by erynw 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

YOU ARE AWESOME!

A five star performance.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

DREW - BTW - if they had been honest with me, I never would have converted, how is this a dirty trick?

• erynw
    erynw

It may have been a dirty trick, but I kind of think it was a dirty trick for the society to flip-flop on core doctrines, tell parents of dying children that they must not allow their children to have blood transfusions, sit back and praise dead loyal Jdubs who refused an organ transplant and then say, oops, it's ok now, join the UN and continue to spew their verbal vomit about the Harlot, hide and protect pedophiles, lie by omission about the consequences of disfellowshipping, continue to predict that armageddon is just around the corner to keep the r&f submissive, and to tell me I had to wear pantyhose in 100 degree heat!

Dirty trick, yeah.

Will I continue to do it? Yeah!

Do I care about this lady? HELL YEAH!

If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Don't get me wrongs guys!!! I think this is one of the best ways to actually talk with JWs!

I wasn't being that serious ;)

• erynw
    erynw
    Don't get me wrongs guys!!! I think this is one of the best ways to actually talk with JWs!

I wasn't being that serious ;)

Well NOW you tell me! Ok, pretend that I am not a raving lunatic in my above post. Love ya Drew!

• erynw
    erynw

You did an outstanding job of research!!
    I had a little elf help me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I had a little elf help me.

OH I didnt know the HOLY Spirit was an elf
    Look at that I learn something everyday

• dawg
    dawg

Eryn, great job... I've been saying that doing nothing doesn't solve anything,you've proven it once again.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

You go girl!!

GGG

• steve2
    steve2

Credit to you for being so well prepared and credit to the JW who appears to be open-minded enough to share her own (emerging) difficulties with "official" explanations.

She has a tough road ahead of her; let's hope she has the ability to withstand the hostile onslaught she will undoubtedly receive from her fellow believers if she dares to keep questioning. I'd hate to see such an honest and open-hearted lady beaten into silence. Keep us posted!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Eryn, Someone said it's the best thing she's heard today. That goes for me too. I am so proud of you. Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit