Hello! Time to introduce myself.....

by Gringa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Gringa,

Welcome to JWD!

Deepest condolances on the loss of your brothers. I will try to see if I can find out who your brother is from the clues that you gave us. Good luck in your search.

JK

• Gringa
    Gringa

Thanks for all the suggestions - My brothers SP account was suspended in May in Colorado and I live in Mexico. I have his hard drive but can't do the ISP search route - but thank you for thinking, thinking....

• horrible life
    horrible life

BTTT for any who haven't seen this.

Gringa, just wanted to make sure you are using the Active Topics button on top of any page.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME,-------Sorry for the loss of your Brother, I loss my Brother too. I have been searching

for my Brother and I can not find him. I think he is in Florida some where. I wish you luck.

Barbie Doll

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome. I am sorry for the loss of your brothers.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome - sorry for the tragic loss of your' brothers.

At the top of the page you will see a tab for 'Member Directory'. Alpha locate your suspected names or close, then you can click on the name to see details of post history, and profile if provided by the poster.

Wish you well in finding his archives. Google does a pretty good job of site specific searches too.

When did your brother die? - I did not discern the date, which may clue us as to the time he stopped posting here.

Jeff

• horrible life
    horrible life

Jeff, I figured out it was May 07, and his brother passed away of cancer, April 07. I am having a hard time with JWD search, in that, it says there is 150 returns, and displays 50. How can I access the other 100?

And how do you go about using Google search, with JWD?

• flipper
    flipper

GRINGA- So sorry for the loss of your brothers. Welcome to the board .Hope you enjoy it and we welcome you with open hearts and arms. Mr. & Mrs. Flipper, Peace out.

• Gringa
    Gringa

Thanks, I have spent a great deal of time today going through the membership database and I can not find him. Perhaps he read the site and didn't share - but that would surpise me because he is a lot like me - we don't keep our mouths shut real well. I can't see him reading here and not participating......

Again, thanks for all of your help and if anyone remembers anything, let me know.

It's been an interesting read this past 3 or 4 days - I am learning a lot. I had no idea that the Witnesses have changed so many stances on so many issues since I was active.....I always thought that "new light" BS was just so much BS!!! And I still do - either they have a direct line to G-d or they don't....fer cryin' out loud!

Gringa

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Horrible Life: And how do you go about using Google search, with JWD?

Along with terms that you're interested in, say Rutherford 1925 -- simply place the following string In the Google search box. That'll tell Google to limit its search to within this site.

site:www.jehovahs-witness.com Rutherford 1925

Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit