Hello! Time to introduce myself.....

by Gringa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Gringa
    Gringa

Hey Charles!! Yeah, I am not afraid, either - haven't been for decades. Once you get away, they have no power. It is sad to watch people be so afraid - afraid of what? I am afraid of nothng....I faced sure death in 1975 at Jehovah's hands as a rebellous teenager - I spit in his face (so to speak) I was ready to die, I didn't care - LOL - once you face THAT, nothing else seems so bad. AND I am NOT afraid to die - I already made that choice, A LONG TIME AGO....... When I get time tomorrow, I will work on my profile and avatar........

• Gringa
    Gringa

WOW - this forum moves fast... a lot of posts, a lot of folks....ok, I really gotta go, will check in tomorrow, for sure - Thanks everyone!!!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board. Gringa

purps

This poster says he is from Parker, Colorado . edited: Nevermind, jurs is a woman

jurs

Since

09-May-01 07:57 May 9, 2001

Posts645

Average 0.27 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I know this is a long shot

but if you are posting from your borthers computer, shouldn't the same IP address under both accounts?

Maybe things could be matched up that way.

purps

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sad story - I hope you find your brother's account so you can read his posts.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome!

• XOCO
    XOCO

welcome friend beers is on me

XOCO (still a minor lol and needs 2 sober up )

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Welcome, Gringa. Good luck with your search. I hope that what you learn will bring you and your family closure and comfort. I am sorry about the loss of your brothers.

• memario
    memario

Welcome Gringa

Sorry for your loss.

purps

shouldn't the same IP address under both accounts?

Yes it is if he is posting from the same internet provider in that home, he needs to log on to his PC and post and then you can go back and search for the same IP addy. It would take some time. I know this because my PC and BB's PC share the same IP's even though we have our own PC's

• mind my own
    mind my own

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing with us, and I am so sorry about the loss of your brother!! May you find the love and the peace that you seek!

Yours truly,

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit