Hello! Time to introduce myself.....

by Gringa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Gringa
    Gringa

Junction Guy,

See that's the thing. He told me about a forum where there were exJW and said he was learning a lot about the "new light", gathering stuff to try and show our mom the errors of her religion. He kept me up-to-date on things like the changes in rules on blood, smoking, etc. from things he learned on the forum.

BUT, what I don't know is if he ever posted in the forums. The search is vast... ugh!

He may have talked about being asked to donate a kidney to our brother, he might have talked about childhood sexual abuse, he may have discussed the blood issues, he may have discussed sexuality. He may have discussed our dad leaving us and the religion, alone to an abusive mother. He may have discuss how our mom was the worst of the worst and even the other witnesses felt sorry for us....I just don't know. Trying to give you hints in case you ever chatted with him. Lee - Colorado, if that jogs any memories.

Again, thanks for everyone's welcome and help.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

i remember many clues that you mention, I especially remember someone talking about a brother with kidney failure that needed a transplant and was refusing blood.

His story definitely sounds familiar to me, I wish I could pinpoint it though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit