Hello! Time to introduce myself.....

by Gringa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Lee Elder - Lee [email protected]
    Director and Founder of AJWRB - former JW elder

Looks like Lee Elder is real big in AJWRB Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood.

http://www.ajwrb.org/about.shtml

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the real world Gringa!

We are happy to have you here. :)

Your story is so sad. My heart is with you.

-ootb

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome. Really sad story. It would be kinda cool to bust the guy. xoxo

• Gringa
    Gringa

Don;t think that is him (lee elder) ...... He posted as toostonedtotype at a lot of places, I think he might have had more discretion than to do that here ( we learn that at an early age) - I will try a number of his known nicks on the search feature tomorrow - tinytown, tinytownlee. lbcolorado, as some he had used elsewhere - I'll keep you all posted. I keep sneaking in here and reading while guests are in the LR - hahahaha! (learned about sneaking around, too hehehe)

• Gringa
    Gringa

It would be cool to bust him - it will never happen, too many years and with Lee dead - where is the evidence? Finding his killer would be cooler still but all leads lead to a dead-end. We may never know but as my mom says, Jehovah will take care of it, we don't have to......

• horrible life
    horrible life
    It would be cool to bust him - it will never happen, too many years and with Lee dead - where is the evidence?

Hi again Gringa, what do you mean by "too many years"? Just want to know I have my time periods together. Thanks

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I think Gringa was talking about the molester and not the murderer.

• dawg
    dawg

Gringa, it's post like yours that keep me here, I hope we all do each other some good here as we are like one great disfunctional family on this site.... but we all have a lot in common. That said, please accept my condolences. I know you must miss him as your post clearly shows, I hate that you're dealing with such pain.

As for using avitars, I'm not saying that my way is the only way, they're many here that need to remain silent... that said, do you see my photo? That's me, I don't give a rat's ass who knows I speak out against this stupid religion... if I ever die, please let my family know that I went to my grave with disgust for what these fools did to me and my family... My name is Charles Howard Huff.... plesae let everyone that knows me know that I figured out a long time ago what fools the GB were. No shame in that what so ever....and I'm glad that I don't have to keep my idenity secret....

PS... I can't spell for crap either

• Gringa
    Gringa

Con't know how to quote yet - sorry - what I mean by too many years? Too many years since the abuse - I assumed that was what you where referring to...... certainly not for the murder but all leads lead to no where - I am not stopping my search, though - my mom says Jehovah will take care of it shortly

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Has the murderer been caught? Do they have any clues?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit