For the ladies. Do you think that when you.....

by NotaNess 236 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Hi five sweetstuff!

Back at ya Brin! And a big hug too!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Are you not one of the cute guys and now you are throwing a hissy fit because chicks don't dig you looking at them?

What sucks is when you are older and become the "creepy old dude", and don't realize it. We've all seen him...there...in the corner...looking...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    What sucks is when you are older and become the "creepy old dude", and don't realize it. We've all seen him...there...in the corner...looking...

LOL

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hmm, I guess a real apology isn't going to be forthcoming.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Nope...you slapped my wife. And I'm still correct about your avitar. (atleast in my mind) But it's not a big deal. I have no problem with the photo. I'm just telling you how other people view it, and lets just say I know this to be true.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I'm just telling you how other people view it, and lets just say I know this to be true.

Funny, I don't see anyone else agreeing with you, including all the other men who have posted on this thread.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Nope...you slapped my wife. And I'm still correct about your avitar. (atleast in my mind) But it's not a big deal. I have no problem with the photo. I'm just telling you how other people view it, and lets just say I know this to be true.

Oh I see, you can throw insults around, but when it hits close to home, you have a right to be indignant? That's rather amusing. So, you and your other five personalites all equally agree on my avatar huh? I think I shall go cry myself to sleep now. LOL

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Hmm, I guess a real apology isn't going to be forthcoming.

I am very sorry.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I am very sorry.

LOL Wander

• brinjen
    brinjen

Hey Sweetstuff! One more post and you're a Jedi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit