Jehovah's Witness here.

by nimzo 177 Replies latest jw friends

• nimzo
    nimzo

AK - Jeff See how you're ignoring my question.

• nimzo
    nimzo

AK - Jeff I also don't use a WatchTower CD, I use Information I found on websites. ;)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Here is your answer then;

There is not one shred of historical evidence to support that the Tetra was ever in the Greek manuscripts themselves. There is not a single manuscript extant that supports such. There is evidence to support the use of the Tetra in Hebrew, but not in the Greek texts. Period.

The post I made earlier shows how the WTS 'reasoned' around all that. I know - TYPICAL APOSTATE TACTICS - daring to use your own literature to show how you committed literary fraud in translating the Bible. Or rather how your GodFreddy did so.

Jeff

• nimzo
    nimzo

When people can't answer questions a question, they always ignore it.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Nimzo............

Go to wikipedia and look up tetragrammaton not in the new testament and you will find you answer.......whilst your there you might want to research the origins of the God YHWH and see what independant bible researchers have found out about where worship of this God began

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Here is your answer and you wont like it, but since all scriptures are inspired, perhaps God inspired the New Testament writers not to use the Tetragrammaton.

Here is a question for you--Why did the New World Translation committee add the name Jehovah in numerous places where there is not even one shred of evidence to support it, not one single scroll or tablet to support adding the name Jehovah.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I've had enough flaming for one day. I shall go off and drink some goblin blood and fornicate with a witch now. Typical Apostate that I am.

Jeff

• nimzo
    nimzo

AK - Jeff

Oh Great. You STILL haven't answered my question!

Why was the Tetragrammaton not use when they quoted the Old Testament?

• *summer*
    *summer*
    When people turn apostate, why do they seem kinda...weird.

Welcome to the forum...

Keep in mind that many leave the JWs after years, often a lifetime, of serious programming and brainwashing. Whether they turn apostate or not, they need time to re-adjust...big time!

It's all a matter of perspective. You see them as kinda weird. How do you think they see active JWs, being fed lies day after day, shunning family members and friends when they are told to do so, following a cult governed by a body of a few men pulling all the strings? To me, it may not be weird. But certainly very sad.

God bless~

• nimzo
    nimzo

Junction-Guy Thats a wrong opinion, because the Tetragrammaton was used by trinitarian church fathers. Come up with another "idea" please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit