My Email Exchange with Trevor Spencer....

by AK - Jeff 133 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Mary said:

Trevor has cut himself off from a really good support group and now has nothing.

Naw, Mary. You watch. He'll be back (after the sex-change operation maybe...lol). Now that would

really be something!

• Simon
    Simon

The impression I got was that he's not sorry and personally, I have zero reason to believe anything so whatever he says is irrelevent. We have the facts that he lied and I do not believe someone suffering like he claims would keep that pretence up for as long as he did so don't fall for more lies and a sob story.

Let's just be glad we're rid of the wierdo and stop giving him any more attention.

• Es
    Es

I appreciate his email I kinda wished he would have explained more why he made up such a story

es

• calico
    calico

Excuses from a liar that got caught--it's that simple. I deal with it all the time.

• KW13
    KW13

Without sounding controversial and without having to read everyones comments before i set off home - i have to say i dont believe Trevor at all, regardless of anything - i believe he needs help yes but its a tad strange how not only did he lose his wife (one of the biggest things in a persons life) to the biggest killer (cancer) but he was also at 'Britains worst sporting disaster'. Quite frankly i dont care, the photo he sent dansk speaks volumes and it also contradicts his calm and composed nature in the email to AK-Jeff. No apparently rational person would do what Trevor has done, he hasn't even cried out for help or helped himself, all he's done is hurt more people and caused more pain for those who have left an organization without trust.

Trevor if you do read this (i dont believe you can help yourself) i think your selfish and regardless of whatever mental problems you do have, you clearly knew what you were doing was wrong. In a sense you are a metaphor of the cult you hoped to escape, i hope you are proud of yourself.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I'm on two sides of this,

I was never that involved with any of his personae, so I'm really not as much a wounded party as those heavily invested in one or another of the Chimera's heads.

However, his ruse has cast a pall on the credibility of almost every poster.

I tend to agree that his remorse is no more substantial than smoke and bears a distinct taint of narcissism.

His harrowing tale of extenuating circumstances strikes me as more of the same narcissistic and tenuous at best. It hardly follows that the experience as stated would lead to what he did, it fails to convince.

But, since he will be gone, I find no compelling reason to harbor animosity, as it would only be deleterious to my own well being and have no effect on him whatsoever.

I feel for the guy, I think he's got pretty serious problems, but I fail to find any reason why I should rent him and his cast of supporting hallucinations any more space in my head.

He is so over.

Bye trev, we hardly knew ye, we might even have liked you, but now we'll never know.

Fin.

RD

• Quentin
    Quentin

What a deal, eh?...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Hey, welcome. You're not just a serpent, but a poisonous one with enough venom to do a whole congregation in

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/95094/1.ashx

Prophetic words from the first poster to respond to him?? Or did they know something about him??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t believe a word of it..I doubt we`ve seen the last of him on this board.....I hope mouthy gets her money..(((Grace))).......What about the very sweet people like PurpleSofa,who mailed Linda/Trev,earrings?..Is Purps going to get back the earrings?..She just got the frigg`n bill for them!..How many other people here,sent gifts?..Are the gifts going to be returned?.....Gifts and money were received by Trev,under fraudulent circumstances..And..He would have kept playing this board had he not been caught.....I have absolutely no sympathy for him...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

If he tries to return the gifts in person and wishes to apologize in person to anyone,

PLEASE do not be suckered in by allowing him into your home....PLEASE DO NOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit