Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

by nvrgnbk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

I slept with her 3 days after she died too.....she was rotting in bed though....I mean rotten

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s happened before..No doubt it will happen again.....Been there.Done that.Got the T-shirt..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Been there.Done that.

Et tu, OUTLAW?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

This should be a tough getting tougher group of souls who have been lied to and teased from the get go.

Life will keep teaching the same lessons till the student is ready to move on.

Nothing suprises me anymore not even if the president were to tear off his mask and reveal a lizard face.

I think I was incappable of being surprised ever since I hit 30.

Keep I over E. Intelligence over emotion.

If you dont your walking around with a chain or tail. And there are a lot of people in the world waiting to pull it.

• ninja
    ninja

hey nvr....that linda got about didnt she?.....get springer on the phone

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    This is better than most soaps I've watched.

I agree with you wholeheartedly Wednesday!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nvrgnbk..Very funny..LOL!!..This board has seen it`s share of hoax`s..I`ve been in the audience.....I`ve got my JWD hoax T-shirt..On the front it says "You`ve been Punked!"..on the back it says.."I is a Genius!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

BTW, i saw the DannyH incident, but what is the 'Trevorgate' incident? I missed that one what happened?

LFCv

• journey-on
    journey-on

Changed? Sure. Experiences change you. You assimilate the experience into your broader experience called Life and

learn from it. What I find so interesting right now after a few days of shock, dismay, horror, and anger, is how some have

begun to find humor in it. Look at this thread and the banter between Nvr and Ninja (two of my favs, BTW). They are

cracking me up right now along with OUTLAW. Katiekittens has added some needed humor, Horrible Life and I tried last

night to interject a little about how Trev looks like Tim Conway and others. I guess it was a little too early to see the humorous

side for some folks, however, and that little bit of back and forth soon got nixed. But, what I'm saying is a healthy way to deal

with things like this is to allow your emotions to run the gammut and those that begin to find humor in things of this nature seem

to be able to get past it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If my heart wasn't still breaking from Linda's tragic demise, you'd be receiving a very amorous PM from me,j-o.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit