Lived through Danny H incident / Trevorgate? Do you feel a bit changed?

by nvrgnbk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Surely these two events/situations/happenings mean little, nothing even, to those in the real world.

But since we're witnesses( some participatory) to them, they've affected us.

Alot "went down" in a relatively short period of time.

Do you feel the effects have been mostly positive, an opportunity to grow perhaps?

Or do you feel adversely affected?

What about any lasting effects( positive or negative) you think they may have on the way Ex-JWs interact as a community?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I feel like I've been to a five day assembly

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Now I know it wasn't that bad.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Now I know it wasn't that bad.

You're right - thanks for giving it some perspective

• bisous
    bisous

The last time I answered this question .... well, you know Nvr....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm gonna go and join the JW's - its safer than being with all these bitter, twisted 'postates.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The last time I answered this question .... well, you know Nvr....

Thanks for pointing that out, bisous.

After I posted this, I saw the other thread and thought this one did seem a bit redundant.

They're not the same, but I hear ya.

It will either be pulled by a mod or slip rapidly into JWD "thread hell".

My apologies for stealing a few moments of your life that I'm powerless to give back.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I can't believe the amount of division among us that incident caused. I mean people were arguing with eachother all over the place. Lets hope it doesn't happen again.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Danny H. was incapable of writing one coherent sentence. I was glad he copied other people's declarations in his Free Press releases. Someday he will have to let the anger go, or he will perish to it.

Regarding the Trevlinda (deadpoet/fullofdoubtnow) sham, I would like to encourage everyone to continue to welcome newbies and post thoughtful advice when requested and apropriate. Don't let a sicko spoil the the spirit of support at the core of this message board. For each "Trevor" ot there there are thousands of good souls in here.

G

• noni1974
    noni1974

Nope in the grand scheme of my life neither matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit